Chapter 12

Jennie

When morning came, I woke up with Jisoo's sleeping face greeting me. I stare at her for I don't know how long but when she shift a bit, I frowned when I noticed a fresh bruise on her right cheek. Where did she get that? And it's eveb posible for a ghost to have bruise? I lift my hand and point my index finger to touch it.

"Nngg..." She groan and knitted her eyebrows.

I quickly pull off my finger before she could open her eyes.

"Why are you up so early?" She asks when she finally open her eyes to meet mine.

My stomach suddenly twist and tensed up together with my heart pumping so fast. Just her gaze, it makes my system go crazy.

"I uhmm...Where did you get that bruise?" I asks instead.

She frowned like she don't know what I was talking about, then later her face says she gets what am I asking.

"This? I bumped into the corner of the table when I was playing roll over with Kuma." She say touching her bruise cheek.

"Stupid." I mumble and get up.

"Yah! I heard that!"

I heard her say before the door closed. I went to the kitchen and get the cold compress. I open the fridge to get some ice cubes before heading back to my room.

"I can't meet you right now...you're being childish again...fine fine! Later...the same place."

I heard a faint voice but I can't actually understand any of it since the door of room is still closed. I twist the knob and open it, just to see Jisoo being rattled and later she was on the floor.

"Argh! Fuck, it hurts!" She groaned while holding her back with her other hand gripping on the sheet for her to stood up.

"Idiot." I roll my eyes walking towards the bed. "Sit!" I command.

"Aish! What a great name for waking up in the morning." She grumbles. "Stupid and idiot, sounds great!" She say sarcastically as she sit in the bed.

"Suits you anyway." I say pulling her closer to me since I was sitting on the edge while she's on the center.

She gasps when my sudden action, making her kneel on the bed with both of her hands rest on the bed also to support her body.

"Are you going to kiss me?" She grins.

I flicker her nose causing her to whine a bit with a pout.

"It's too early to dream, so cut it."

She's still pouting and sit properly.

"You're being harsh, know that?"

"I already know that." I say putting the cold compress on her bruise cheek.

"And sweet." She added with a smirk.

I suddenly noticed our position. Close body, sitting on the bed with me putting the cold compress on her cheek like a caring shit. I hissed and pressed harder on her cheek causing her to grunt in pain.

"Hold it!" I demand.

"Scratch that sweet thingy, because it doesn't actually exist in you." She roll her eyes and hold the ice pack.

"Glad you know." I say getting out of the bed. "And maybe next time stop being an stupid idiot who roll over on the floor with dog and end up  beating yourself."

She rest her other hand behind her back and lean her body backwards a bit while looking at me.

"I can't figure out if that statement is an indirect saying that you are concern of me or...an insult." She purses her lips while squinting her eyes.