Rvb S5 E10 "The Nesting Theory"

Red Base/Sarge Grave
To Leo, Grif and Simmons looking straight down the hole.

Grif: Yep, that's a hole alright.

Simmons: That's what I told you!

Grif: Huh. And Sarge's body is gone.

Leo: He must of falling down it, when Simmons buried him.

Grif: Maybe he just disappeared. Dead things do that when you bury 'em. That's part of the circle of life, you know. It's a miracle when you think about it. No reason to go randomly exploring caves which may or may not contain hundreds of evil bats, that would just be interfering with God's divine plan.

Simmons: Okay, A, Sarge wasn't dead; B, decomposing takes months, not minutes; C, his armour would still be here; and D, shut up, you're going down there. Now.

Grif: Why? What do we really need Sarge for anyway? All he ever did was yell at us a bunch and tell us we suck, we'll all just split up his duties. You yell at me and I'll tell you you suck, while Leo yells at the blues.

Leo: Grif, I'm sure he cared about you.... he probably just didn't want to show it.

Grif: Tell that to all the times, he's tried killing me!

Simmons: Shut up and get in the hole Grif!

Grif: You suck, Simmons. Hoho man, this new system's already workin' out great! We should have thought of this years ago.

Simmons: Grif, don't you understand that because we lost Sister, we're horribly outnumbered. We already lost Donut and Sarge, now it's four on three. The Blues are probably gearing up for an enormous attack right now. At any moment they're gonna come over that hill, guns blazing yelling "CHAAAARGE!"

Blue Base
To the blues running away from Tex who's ruthlessly shooting at them.

Church: RETREAT!!!

Tucker: Aaaaaaahhhh!

Wade turns around and shoots an rocket at Tex but, she quickly rolls to the side, dodging it easily. Seeing her dodge his rocket, he falls back and continues to run with the others.

Wade: That didn't work!

Church: Don't shoot at her! You'll only piss her off more!

Caboose: Running, running, running, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap.

Wade: Who is that, anyway!?

Tucker: That's Tex.

Sister: Whoah, he's a badass.

Caboose: (Gets hit) Ow.

Sister: He's kinda hot.

The Blues take cover behind their base.

Tucker: Tex isn't a guy, she's a girl.

Sister: Oh, sorry. She's a badass. She's kinda hot!

Tucker: She's actually Church's ex-girlfriend.

Sister: Oh yeah? Why aren't you guys dating any more?

Church: Are you seriously asking that question right now?

Wade: I'm more curious, how you even got to date that women!

Caboose: Last time I was shot, I got a Purple Heart. Yeah uh I hope this time, I get a Purple Lung. You see eventually I, I hope to build an entire purple person. And we will be best friends.