27.Wedding

Two years later

Anthony finally asked me to marry him again. We had been sitting in the woods talking. He had asked me to meet him there earlier then midnight for once. When I heard the clock strike midnight, I watched him get down on his knee and propose. This time, I said yes. Now, it's been a few months and I'm getting ready for my wedding.

My dress was a pure white strapless dress with a full skirt and a long train. My hair was done in a high bun and along with my veil I wore a tiara. Of course my shoes were my favorite crystal heels.

Laney and Lele were my bridesmaids. My fairy godmother was the one giving me away. Anthony had Alexander as his best man. Also, Alexander and Laney were already happily married with a child and one on the way. Lele still refused to marry anyone, but I had a feeling that Adrian would eventually steal her heart. My fairy godmother still went out and helped other girls, but she always came back to visit me.

I found myself standing at the aisle. I slowly began to walk down it, staring at Anthony the whole time. Everyone I cared about, aside from those that were dead, was there. I finally reached Anthony and I stood across from him.

I stared at his eyes and everything faded away. Nothing else mattered to me. He was here along with everyone else in my life. They were all I needed. Even the thought of having to rule a kingdom didn't scare me. After the wedding finished, I would become the queen seeing as how Anthony had been crowned king a long time ago.

Before he was crowned, he declared that eventually I would be his queen. There had been some skeptics and others protested that we needed to marry as soon as possible, but he refused to follow their requests. Instead, we had waited and now here we were.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the priest was talking to me. You're supposed to say ''I do' Anthony mouthed to me.

"Could you repeat that?" I asked.

"Do you Annabella take Alexander to be your husband?" The priest repeated.

"I do" I finally said.

"Do you Alexander take Annabella to be your wife?" He asked.

"I do" he said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss-" the priest was cut off by me kissing Alexander before he could finish.

"The groom" he finished to cheers from our friends and family. After that, there was a long ceremony and in the end, I became the queen. We then celebrated with everyone and it was a joyful day for everyone who attended the celebration.