(Epilogue) Happily Ever After

2 years after the wedding

My stepmother ended up leaving the house after Anthony and I got married. None of us know where she ended up, except for my fairy godmother. She refuses to tell any of us where she went though.

My fairy godmother still traveled quite often to help random people. She also helps Laney with her research on fairies. She still visits me often and I look forward to each and every visit.

Lele did end up falling for Adrian, quite literally. They had been walking one day and she decided to climb up onto a boulder. Then, she fell and Adrian caught her. Since then, she's been madly in love with him. They ended up getting married a year ago and they lived in the house now. Also, they were expecting a child in a few months. The house would be filled with children once more and I decided that both of my parents would be happy about that.

Laney had three children with Alexander. They all lived in the castle and occasionally visited the house. They were still in love even after almost four years of marriage. Laney also became very famous not just for marrying a duke, but for her world changing research on fairies.

The house was still owned by all three of us even though Lele was the only one of us who lived in it. Both Laney and I would visit. My mother's grave and garden were also in perfect condition thanks to Lele. Who ended up being quite the green thumb and a nature enthusiast. Which was part of the reason that she was climbing onto a boulder.

As for me, I had a daughter who both Anthony and I loved. So far, I had managed to be a good queen. At the very least, I hadn't caused any wars, yet. My crystal shoes that I always wore managed to become a story told throughout the land. Of the queen with crystal shoes that only fit her. Occasionally, Anthony and I went out and visited the waterfall at midnight. Tonight was one of those days.

"This brings back so many memories" I commented.

"Yes, it does" Anthony agreed. We both sat in silence staring at the waterfall.

"I have something to tell you" I suddenly said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"We're going to have another child" I announced. He froze in shock and slowly a huge grin appeared on his face.

"We're going to have a child!" He screamed grabbing me in a tight hug.

"You're going to squish the baby" I chocked out. He loosened his hold and backed away.

"Sorry" he sheepishly said.

"It's fine" I said. We both sat back down and stared at the waterfall again.

"I'm glad I waited for you that day" I suddenly said.

"Why did you wait that day?" He asked.

"I believed in you. I believed you would come, so I waited for you" I admitted.

"So you've believed in me since the beginning" he commented.

"I'll always believe in you" I said.

"And I'll always believe in you" he replied. Then, he kissed me.

Our story began with a girl losing her parents. Her life became horrible and she lost all hope. Then, a prince managed to allow her to believe in something once more. Through it all, they believed in each other. In the end, we managed to live happily ever after.

Author's Note

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's over. I'm just going to go cry in a corner now...okay, I'm back. I've been writing this story for a month and now it's done. I'll just have to focus on my other stories now. Thank you all so much for reading this story! Thank you retro_wonderwoman for everything. Please vote and comment. Thanks and it's officially done

-Panda12Panda12
P.S. Pandas!