Meeting the coffee shop girl

Chris' P.O.V.

Just got off the plane and I am home in Boston. Ah do I miss my hometown. The smells, the sounds. Man it brings me back to who I truly am. Not that I don't like L.A. I mean I have nothing against L.A. I am just perfering to Boston because it's where I feel the most presence and the most at home where I don't have to be the "famous" Chris Evans and I can just be Chris. You know the goofy, dorky, nerdy kid from Boston. Yeah that guy.

So I get to this coffee shop my brother Scott wants me to go to right? Well I get stopped by this one guy who notices me and mostly me as the "famous" Chris Evans not the true me. You get the drift right? "Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute!" He says. "Uh, do...do I know you?" I said confused. "What the odds? It's Captain America. I'm a huge fan by the way." He says to me amazed to see me as "Captain America" and not Chris Evans the real me. "Thanks. Actually I am about to go inside and get some coffee and work on something but, uh, thanks for the love." I walked off and gave him a wave before walking into the shop.

Reader's P.O.V.

As I was cleaning the tables I saw Chris Evans, yes Scott Evans' brother who was very known for his role as Captsin America talking to Frank the guy who was going to shut down the coffee shop. I wasn't too thrilled with that. My friend came over to me and asked me who those guys were. "Nobody." I said to her cause I didn't want her to know nor worry about the fact that the coffee shop was getting shut down by the guy out there. "Is there something you want to talk about?" My friend said. "Nope." I said as I walked away.

"Wow he's cute." My friend said looking at Chris who just walked into my coffee shop after talking to Frank "I'm going to close your coffee shop" Miller. Who the hell is he to talk to a guy like him?! Ugh! But yes he is cute. I have to admit I had a huge crush on him but being that I have been under a lot of stress. His cuteness didn't matter to me but inside I am literally screaming for joy because that's my all time celebrity crush that just walked in. Eeek!

Chris' P.O.V.

"Hey." I said coming up to the counter and absolutely getting stunned by looking at the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. It's like the room was fading out and it was just her. Her beautiful (y/e/c) and (y/h/c) just looked so stunning in the lighting of the coffee shop. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. It was like love at first sight.

"What can I get you?" She said although her words seemed kind of stressed as I finally strapped out of my trance and back into reality. "Yeah, um, I'm just checking out the menu for a second." I said bending over the counter to look at the menu. "So are you new to this shop? Your brother Scott comes here quite often." The girl said. Wait how did she know my brother, Scott? Oh Scott, now I know why he pushed me to come to that coffee shop. He was trying to get me a girl. He knew I got slammed down pretty hard in my last relationship and I took it pretty hard for quite a while. "Wait you know Scott? He, uh, he told me to come here to get some inspiration for my next directorial work. The director wanted me to rewrite the script and I decided to come here and check it out." I said a bit nervous. "Yes I know your brother. And I know who you are too. To be honest I have the biggest fan girl crush on you and I am sorry if I seem snappy or rude. It's been a rough few days for me. I really don't want to talk about it here not in front of my co-workers, but, the guy you were talking to. I suggest you to not talk to him again." She told me. "Oh, uh, sorry you must have misunderstood you see he just stopped me to say that he's a huge fan of my role as Captain America. You see we didn't talk long and I don't know him. Sorry for the misconception. Whatever it is I will keep the distance." I said with my hands up in surrender. "Honestly I mean no harm. I am just here to order coffee and get to work on rewriting the script."

Reader's P.O.V.

Ok I didn't mean to be hard on Chris but I had a rough few days. I know he may mean well, but, I don't trust him with that guy. Anyone who associates with one who will take down the shop will end up being the one to go. And I don't need that. The shop means everything to me. It's all I have left.

Chris' P.O.V.

"Well, I will have the cup of cappuccino please." I said to the girl up front. "Ok one cappuccino coming right up." She said with a smile. The cutest and brightest smile I ever seen. Oh boy I think I am falling for this girl.

Reader's P.O.V.

Maybe something would come my way. I need to think positive this is the love of my life in my coffee shop. I can't believe my eyes. I smiled because I noticed that he might be the one that could save the coffee shop and get me out of this rut. Maybe things won't be so bad after all. Chris sat down with his lap top and decided to call Scott as I assume that's who it was.

Chris' P.O.V.

"Talk to me." Scott said answering his phone right away. "Hey Scott what are you up to?" I asked Scott. "Oh, uh just watching over Dodger for you. He seems to miss his owner."  Scott said as I could hear my dog barking in the background as he knows I am on the other line. "Aw I miss him too. Thanks for taking care of him while I was gone, Scott. Listen, I just wanted you to know that I am here in town and I am at that place you told me about." I said to him. "No way! You're here." Scott said really excited to see me. "Yeah this place has a great vibe and I also saw this amazing girl is she the owner of the shop?" I asked Scott. "Yeah she is why do you like her? Or think she's attractive? You really need a good girl Chris. You've been hurt too many times and I heard she is a fan of yours. She's not from the industry and she's a regular girl. Go.get her!" Scott said enthusiasticly as I laughed. "You seemed to have read my mind there, Scott. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever set eyes on and I am thinking of maybe asking her out or something along the lines." I said to Scott. "Yeah you go, Chris! That's my bro!" Scott said as he cheered me on and made me laugh even more. "Thanks, Scott. Listen I got to go. Talk to you later ok?" "Alright good luck!" Scott said as we both hung up.

"Alright here's your cappuccino." The girl said giving me my order. "Thank you. Hey would you mind exchanging numbers? I think you're really beautiful and I would like to take you out on a date. You wouldn't mind that would you? I mean you did say you have a major fan girl crush on me and my brother well, he adores you." I said to her. She smiled at me again and wrote down her number on a piece of paper. "Yeah sure here's my number." "Alright, I'll call you after work ok?" I said smiling back. "Oh and I didn't catch your name." "It's (y/n)." She said. "Nice to meet you, (y/n). Thanks for the coffee it's delicious by the way." I said to her smiling. "You're welcome, Chris."

Reader's P.O.V.

Oh my God! Chris Evans just asked me out. I am literally so happy and he had me give him my number! Ok (y/n) calm down and keep your cool. And he thinks I am beautiful! This has got to be the best day of my life. Funny how things can turn around so quickly. I thank Scott for this. Eeek!