Chapter 8

Miccah

2 months later

"Man, Laylah getting worst and worst. Damn! My shorty only been pregnant for what? 2 months? Shit!" I said, stopping at a light in Brooklyn.

Blake laughed, "Bro if she anything like Chastity, I know you going through hell. Speaking of her, have Lay told her and Austyn yet?"

"Nah man. She haven't even told them we've been together for a min now." I pulled off.

"Damn! That's crazy how y'all kept it on the low for what? A year and a half now?"

"Exactly B, I mean I don't care what nobody else thinks. Long as my baby girl know we in this shit forever!" I smiled thinking about us.

Honestly I only seen my life ending with Laylah by my side. Yeah I've done some fucked up shit in the past, but she still stayed by me. These other hoes I dealt with was weak as fuck. Blake pulled me out of my thoughts...

"Ayo 'Caah watch the road and get out your feelings. Weak ass nigga!" He laughed.

I laughed too, "Aye, ain't nobody in they feelings. But nah on a serious note..."

"Wassup?"

"Speaking of Chastity wallago, what's going on with y'all?"

"Bro I don't even know. It's like shit has been weird lately!" He sighed, fixing his chain.

"What you mean?"

"Meaning every time we go around each other it's awkward as fuck. When she drops Maur off, it's strictly that. No hey, bye, nigga fuck you, or nothing. Same thing when I go picked him up. She be at the door waiting for me, don't even look at me." Blake looked out the window shaking his head.

I shook mine, "Damn man!"

"We were just good. I just had them cheeks clapping from the back, but my dumb ass had to say some dumb shit in the argument we had. Bro like that shit lowkey killing me. Thought I had my family together and my woman back!"

"Is it because of this new nigga she been fucking with lately?"

He looked at me fast, "New nigga!? The fuck you mean new nigga Miccah!?"

I pulled up at the hole. Turning off the engine, "My bad B, I thought you knew."

"So everyone know but me, huh?"

"Nah not really. Nobody has seen the nigga nor know who he is. Lay just told me she's finally going to give him a chance toni—"

"What the fuck you mean a chance? She's going to fuck this nigga!?"

"Man I don't know. Just calm down, knowing her we know she's not." I got out and he did the same...

Baby girl: Where are you!? I'm hungry bae!!!

Me: I'm at the studio. Give me 30 mins and I'll bring your favorite baby girl.

Baby girl: and that would be 🤔

Me: don't try to play me, you know I know it's bacon cheese fries 🙄