7. Triangle

--Keo but with violet eyes for better imagery--

"Back so soon?" Aidyn was sitting at his desk, various computer monitors were littered around the blackette. All of the screens showed various angles of Crystal, following her every move. If [Name] didn't know any better, she would think Aidyn was a hardcore stalker. Actually, now that she thought about it, Crystal would absolutely add a stalker character to her harem.

The whole family ignored his question and collapsed on the sofa. They were tired of buttering up to Crystal, even [Name] who did zero acting, was still physically and mentally tired from all the tree climbing she had to do.

The least worn out person was Nari. That spoiled brat barely spoke a single line of dialogue, much less interact with Crystal. Thus, the group dubbed him as their temporary spokesperson. He irritatedly huffed, "We left early because Crystal was led out the classroom by some random extra to begin the tutorial section or some other BS." The prince glared at the group (except for Lumi) for making him use his precious voice.

"I see..." Aidyn trailed off, unsure what to say. The house soon feel into an awkward silence, the only noise came from the kitchen. Lumi was hard at work making refreshments and Swiss rolls for the household. Yes, the darling angel was still working despite being one of the more interactive actors during this scene. Nari tried to convince the hardworking boy to take a break, but he insisted that he would "feel more relaxed once he saw everyone eating with satisfied smiles."

[Name] strived to be as nice as Lumi.

While the darling was serving the others he noticed something was wrong. "Where's N? I made him his favorite cake." The 5 ft 9 in male pouted. A pout from a man this tall would normally look creepy, but Lumi just looked so darn cute.

Yes, we're calling a man that's probably older than [Name] cute.

[Name] looked up from her own cake, she barely registered Lumi's words much less noticed that N was gone. With no one knowing or speaking up about N's whereabouts, Lumi adorably huffed and disappear into the hallway in search for his beloved N. Leaving the brother of N, Nari, looking longingly at his fleeting form.

The group tried to ignore Nari's teeth-gritting.

**********************************

The household sat around the dinner table, waiting for the food to be ready. Because Lumi, the usual cook, still had not returned, dinner was being prepared by the one and only Essi. Because Aidyn and Keo were banned from the kitchen, Leo and [Name] were feeling rather lazy and nobody wanted to hear Nari complain about how his 'precious hands' shouldn't be dirtied, the duty of chef was passed onto the cinnamon roll. He, of course, always had his obsessive bodyguard (Rion) constantly watching to make sure he didn't hurt himself. [Name] was excitingly bouncing in her seat, she never thought that she would have the pleasure to eat Essi's cooking.