Preface

And remember Juliet, no one other than your auntie and uncle can know that you're a Greyback.

PREFACE

Anyone who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry that knew Juliet Fletcher, knew that she was a relatively normal girl. Close friends with Lily Evans and those who called themselves the Marauders, Juliet looked to be no more than ordinary. But in her day-to-day life, Juliet hides a harsh past of abandonment and fear with a smile. Not only does she keep her unstable past a secret, but something else as well. Something that could completely change her life if revealed.

Juliet Fletcher was not born a Fletcher, but a Greyback. Just like her father, mother, and brother, being a werewolf severely affected Juliet's daily life. And now in her seventh year at Hogwarts, no one except her own family knows of her lycanthropy.

But when her dark family history as a Greyback comes back to bite her, Juliet falls weak. She becomes controlled by the darkness of the Greybacks, most specifically her brother Fenrir, who is determined to drive Juliet to his same cannibalistic savagery and a feral lifestyle.

And with hardly anyone to turn to, Juliet has no choice but to follow her brother, seeing as there was no way of stopping him. The last person that Juliet had expected to be saved by was another werewolf, by the name of Remus Lupin.

 The last person that Juliet had expected to be saved by was another werewolf, by the name of Remus Lupin

LILY COLLINS as
JULIET GREYBACK FLETCHER

I do not own any of these original Harry Potter characters, except for Juliet and the Fletchers. All right except for the listed characters go to J.K. Rowling.

a/n: i worked super duper hard on this story and i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it! have fun kiddos

DEDICATIONS:
lupinsgf
-loliita
lunarhalos
-CANYONXCLOUDS
Ebee_Sif