|06| party

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

I get out of bed to the sound of high pitched barking, and as I rub my eyes awake I watch the fluffy brown puppy howl in front of me. What is she doing up so late...

Suddenly she runs out of the house.

"Wait!" I chase after her until I'm stranded in a field of complete darkness. Walls lift from the ground and fold into a house around me, like some kind of paper box. Rain somehow crashes through the ceiling and soaks me as I walk down the spacious hallway. I hear yelling and banging from one of the rooms, so I take a peak inside...

"Stop!" I cry watching what's happening. The room grows bigger and bigger the more I wail. When the noises stop, and a man walks out of the room a looks at me.

He is me.

The rain plays in reverse, the cool moisture lifts from my skin and returns to the sky. A candle pops into my hand, but the wax melting into blood and slithers up my arms, sinking into my skin like lotion and transforming it to a reddish tone. I try to scream for help, but no sound comes out of my mouth, only black smoke.

I finally gain a voice, like I've been unmuted by a switch. "NO!"

END DREAM

I jump up from my sleep with heavy breaths and find myself clutching onto my sheets. "Fuck." It was just a nightmare. After a stressful sigh I look out the window and slump my head into my hand.

—LILO'S POV—

I've been working at the cafe for a couple of days now. Every day I thought about quitting. Every day I thought about Taehyung's stink attitude and how he shattered my phone without explanation.

But man is the pay good.

Tye probably thinks I'm ignoring his texts right now, and until I save up for a new phone I'll probably miss more to come.

I rub my eyes from the early sunbeams and turn over in my bed. Margo's sloppy tongue wipes my cheeks before I rub his head and smile.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌙

After work, the girls and I pack up the store. Usually Jungkook and Jimin come in when we're closing to chill out, but they didn't today.

"Hey, where are the guys?" I ask.

"Probably at Wonder Nacho," Winter says, "they're always there, especially when they want guy time".

"Wonder Nacho? I don't think I've been there before." I shake my head. Teddy jumps with a smile. "We'll take you! Wanna go there now? They have the best Mexican food!"

"Sure, I have nothing to do. Let's go when we're done with this." After the cafe got closed up the girls led me out of the park and down the street. Wonder nacho wasn't too far away, I could already smell their food. The place is super colorful with red and green, and pretty empty, so their loud table stands out straight away.

"Room for 4 more?" Teddy jumps in the space next to Jungkook, scooching her butt to make him move up. "Aw man, we've been invaded by girls." He whines. Winter sits next to Teddy on the end and I sit opposite her, with Gretchen sitting between Jimin and I.

Teddy claws her hand into the boys' bowl of nachos and shoves them in her mouth. "So what are you guys talking about?" Gretchen smiles.