Chapter 6

God this hurts. God must be sadistic. To have women have babies this way. Couldn't a stork just deliver them. I mean come on. This is killing me here. Okay I'm being over dramatic here but it hurts. I'm so killing Christian if I ever see him again. I scoff at that thought. It's been peaceful. I work and come home. Or woddle home. Whatever. I haven't heard or seen him since he showed up that one day. I kinda figured I'd at least get a phone calls asking how the baby is but nope. Nothing. I guess he doesn't want the baby either. Asshole. Why would he? I mean a baby would only tie him down. Something he is obvious afraid of. That would mean he would have to stay home and take care of his child and give up his toys.

He was never afraid of me rejecting him not wanting him. He was afraid of being tied down and losing his toys. Screw him. It will be okay with just me and the baby.

"Push." the doctor says.

"I'm pushing." I say thru gritted teeth.

"Just a couple more." he coos. I glare at him wanting to rip his head off.

"Come on you can do it." the nurse coos. I keep pushing counting to ten then collapse on the bed. He lets me rest for a few seconds.

"Push." I grit my teeth together and start pushing again. I count to ten then collapse. I pant as the nurse wipes my forehead.

"Your doing good Sienna." she coos.

"Push."

"Can we stop. Please." I cry.

"Come on almost there." I push again. Count to ten then collapse.

"Push." he didn't even give me time to rest.

"No I'm going to sleep."

"Push Sienna."

"No sleep." I'm so tired. I've been at this for god only knows how long. I want to sleep.

"Push."

"Screw you." I say thur gritted teeth pushing. I count to ten and collapse.

"I see the head." he announces. "Push."

"I hate you." I groan as I push again, count and collapse.

"Push." I push again. "Keep going. Here she comes." I keep pushing. "Come on just a little more." I push more. Then I hear crying. "It's a girl." he cheers. I cry as they wipe her down. When they are done the nurse brings her to me lays her down in my arms.

"She's beautiful." I whisper checking her out. Ten toes, ten fingers, two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth. "She's perfect." I cry.

"What's her name?"

"Kennedy Cheyenne." I tell her then look back at my beautiful baby. "Welcome to the world Kennedy." I coo.

"We have to take her now."

"What for?" I panic.

"Test, clean her up. You need some rest. She'll be back before you even wake up." I just nod.

"Alright. Bye Kennedy. Momma loves you." I whisper kissing her forehead. She takes her from me.

"Get some rest." I nod again as she walks out the door. I fall back on the pillow and I'm out.

When I woke up I got a surprise of a life time. Christian is here holding Kennedy. Caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. He tears his eyes away from her and looks at me.

"Seeing my daughter. What's her name?"

"Like you care." I scoff.

"If I didn't care. I wouldn't be here." he growls at me. I lift the bed up sitting up.