Eleven

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️❤️

THIS WILL BE IN TWO PARTS :)

Tyler POV

"Cameron..." I whisper and shake him lightly in attempt to wake him up from his sleep. He exhales deeply and scratches  his nose and I step back thinking that he's gonna wake up, but he just turns around to the other side. I know he's sleeping because he's been exhausted but I have to tell him goodbye because I'll be gone for two months taking care of some stuff. It's kind of short notice, but it is important to me.

"Cameron." I shake him a little harder this time. He slowly opens his eyes and scratches them before squinting up at me.

"Huh?"

"I'm leaving now, I'll be back in two months."

This seems to alarm Cameron so he sits up looking confused. "What? Why?"

"I have to take care of a few things. I'll be back before you know it," I say sadly. I really don't want to leave him and the twins by themselves, especially during a time like this, but I know that I have to.

Cameron crosses his arms and looks down. He sighs, "okay..."

"Ahhh, don't give me that reaction. You tryna make me sad the whole two months?"

Cameron looks up at me but he's still pouting.

I give him a hug, "Come walk me out." I bring him up with me and we walk to his front door together.

"I'm going to miss you guys, but this ain't nothing new" I say.

"I know but, it's so out of the blue," Cameron replies with sleepiness in his voice. His morning voice is so quiet and so hoarse that I have to strain my ears to hear him.

"I know."

"Where are you even going?"

"Sheesh, I'm going a lot of places. I have a lot to do," I rub over my face, "alright let me head out now."

I squeeze him tightly then separate from our lengthy hug.

"If there is an emergency, call me. I will try my best to make it to New York," I hold his shoulders and look him in the eyes so he knows that I am serious.

"I will."

I smile, "alright. Go back to sleep and get some rest and let the twins know I love them. And tell your little brother I said bye."

"Okay, I will," He looks down at his small ass feet.

I smile at Cameron, "I love you and I'll see you when I see you alright?"

He nods, "I love you too. Be safe."

I turn and walk down the hallway to the elevator with my suitcase in my hand. While I'm waiting for it to come, my phone starts ringing and it's Rue. I pick it up with eagerness.

"Yo, where you at?"

"First and foremost young man, do not address me as 'Yo' for that is not my name. You greet me properly with a good morning."

"So... I'm supposed to be out here saying good morning at 3am? It's the middle of the night."

"Tyler." She says sternly.

I step into the empty elevator.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Just a little cranky."

"Hm. And as for your question regarding my whereabouts, I should be asking you the same. I am the one who is waiting for you."