Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"Then let's do it. I am allowing you to have sex with me." She stated after a minute silence. He looked at her with shock filled eyes. He didn't believe what he heard.

She smiled and snaked his arms around her waist as she tip-toed to kiss his lips slowly. He sucked on her upper lip and thrust his tongue deep in her mouth which made her heart jump in glee.

Nick's face radiated with happiness hearing those words he was longing to hear but had to wait too long. He lifted her in bridal fashion and settled smoothly on bed. He removed his t-shirt dropping it on floor to make her feel better that she wouldn't feel alone to get naked on first place.

"Do you want me to remove your dress or would you like to do it on your own?" He asked gently as he continued to nibble on her earlobe.

"I fear, I wouldn't be able to do that...can you?" she tightened her hands on his arms, her heart beat accelerated.

"Sure baby." His fingers took hold of her top and with one tug it came out effortlessly. Her breathing quickened as if she was running in race, her breasts rose and fell in frenzied manner.

"Relax... I won't harm you, I am going to worship your body in every possible way so be relax." He kissed her cheeks and nose making her blush.

"Can I close my eyes? I really can't help it but feeling terribly shy." She murmured softly.

He chuckled richly. "Ok; until I am done with undressing ourselves."

"Ok." She released her lip which she was biting nervously and covered her face with her palms.

Nick undressed himself quickly and unbuttoned her pants before pulling it off her legs. Now she was left only in her black bra and pantie. He was drooling over her perfect epitome of beautiful body without blinking his eyes.

"Are you done?" She asked breaking his reverie.

"Not yet," with that he pulled out her pantie and unclasped her bra. Her body was shaking fiercely with brush of his fingers. He often had glimpse of her breast's upper side but this was first time he was seeing their full glory, causing him harden below.

"Done! Now you may open your eyes." Nick told.

Fearfully she opened her eyes only to close it again covering her breasts with her arms crossed.

to be continued....

😘 😉Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘