☹ Harder than a rock pt. 2

Warning: SMUT SMMUT SMUT

Your POV

"You never told me what they did to you," Stan says, pulling on my sleeve to get me to stop.

"Th-they didn't do anything," I reply, trying not to stutter. It felt so wrong talking to my brother and still feeling Patrick's breath against the back of my neck, the feeling of his slender fingers rendering me speechless.

"Are you okay?" Stan looks around for our parents before getting very serious. "If those fuckers ever try to hurt you, I-I'll kill them for you". I could tell the little curse word made him happy to say. He was never allowed to curse in the house.

"Thanks little bro," I ruffle his hair and rush to my bedroom.

I let out a sigh, pressing my forehead against the door. "Took you long enough," a deep voice says from behind me. I scream and start to turn around when someone clamps a hand over my mouth, and presses me back against the door face first.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-shout.

"Finishing what I started. It's Patrick by the way," he growls, kissing my neck.

"Oh, really? I couldn't tell," I respond sarcastically.

(A/N: I don't write smut well, so I've adapted a piece by Chibisuke Yen to Patrick and you. Also changing some parts).

Both of his hands now were on my hips, at the hem of my shirt, slyly getting into my clothes. I could feel goosebumps on my body and his eyes were dark and cold. Swiftly, he pulled my clothes off me. Gently, he laid me on the bed, flipping me over. His body hovered over mine, admiring the view. Making short kisses on my cheek, he then moved to my collarbone, where he started biting. I could feel myself getting wet as he bit on my neck, the feeling getting stronger so that I couldn't help but squirm my legs a bit. Patrick put his legs on both side of my to prevent me from moving them too much. His hands tangled up with mine, preventing me from blocking or pushing him away.

"Fuck," I moan out, making Patrick's eyes snap up to mine and flash a grin.

"You look so sexy right now. Sensitive aren't we?" he commented, his hands moving to the back of my body, trying to unclasp my bra.

"Mmm," a sudden wetness started to drive me wild, my body writhing underneath him. As I looked down at him, I saw his tongue moving, licking all over my breast. I grabbed his hair and moaned again, squeezing my legs together. The sounds he was letting out just made me wetter.

When I felt his hands on my thigh, I panicked slightly and tried to stop him. "Patrick..." He just smiled at me reassuringly and proceeded with moving further downward, closer to my panties. When, he suddenly move to the inner of my thigh, I quickly tangled my hands in his black locks. He continued kissing my inner thigh, occasionally nipping on them using his teeth which made me throw my head back. But when I suddenly noticed that the trails started moving closer towards the middle of my body, I grabbed his hair a bit harder. He moaned, holding the hand I had holding his hair. My breathing was shaky and I was out of breath.

"You're so good," he growls. When I feel his tongue on my panties, I lose it, closing my legs, his head in between my legs and my back arched. He peeled open my legs, using both of his hands, continuing to lick me through my panties. His licking rose to the upper part of my heat and he entered a finger. The action caused my body to jolt in anticipation; my hips bucked upwards.

"Oh, god. Patrick-" Fascinated seeing me like that, Patrick went back to licking me and with his finger, rubbing on my lower part with more pressure. Wanting a direct contact, he took my panties up to my knee in one swift movement. Before I had the time to register it, he dove his face in between my legs, his lips and tongue now in direct contact. Waves of pleasure washed over me and I closed my eyes. As the second wave washed over me, I reached out and pulled him close to me, desperate to have body contact with him.

"That was quick," Patrick mumbles against my neck, laughing. "None of the girls I do this with cum that quick".

"Oh..." I breath out, trying to collect myself and not feel slightly annoyed about his last comment.

"I better get going," he says, rising from his kneeling position in front of my bed. He gently pulls my panties back up to my hips. I squeal when he suddenly flips me over and slaps my ass. "Nice talking to you, Y/N".

And just as mysteriously as he came (well I came), he left through the window.