|07| babysitter

Drop a vote if you're enjoying so far 🥺✨

"Get up." I groan, pulling him up from the floor.

He licks his lips again, tasting the alcohol and swallowing it like it's the last helping. Then he scans my face with half open eyes as I help him to walk.

"How much have you drank tonight, Taehyung?"

He raises his fingers one by one and stares at them cross eyed,

"1... 2... bottlesss...? You don't wanna be around me when I reach the third though..."

"W-why..?"

"You'll see." He smirks before collapsing onto the first steps of the stairs. What does he mean I'll see? Is he dangerous when he drinks the third bottle?

"You can't sleep on the stairs." I place my hands on my hips. He looks at me and plucks a beer bottle from a random walking-by person's hand, then chugs it down. "Who said anything about sleeping?"

Is he serious...

"Do you want to die?"

He lowers the bottle from his lips, stops to look at me, then drinks some more.

"Fine, do what you want." And with that I walk away. He's grown, he can take care of himself.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌙

Mina and I should've been home an hour ago, I doubt my dad will be pleased to know we're still at a party at 4 am. I try looking for everyone so we can go home. By now a lot of the people here are passed out, so it's a little easier to move around.

I see Jungkook with his head thrown back and eyes shut. He slowly blows smoke from his mouth, all the women on him are asleep and his neck is smothered with lipstick stains. Why did any of us let him drive?

"Jungkook? Wake up." I shake his knee. He slowly raises his head and brings it close to mine, then uses his thumb to part my lips before blowing weed smoke into my mouth. I immediately back away, coughing my lungs out while he drops back to sleep.

"Jungkook gross—!" I cough loudly. He dangles his head back again to release a small chuckle.

"Guys guys guys!!" Teddy runs over to us and shakes my shoulder. "I think there's a fight in the backyard! We should probably go before—"

Out of nowhere, the sounds of gunshots and breaking bottles crash from the backyard. Immediately everybody in the house scrambles into a screaming mess. It doesn't take long for police sirens to blare down the street seconds later.

I shake Jungkook's knee roughly, "Jungkook! Jungkook we need to go!"

"Ok..... Ok cool whose...... whose driving the plane...."

"Dude!" Jimin slaps Jungkook awake, he snaps awake as soon as he hears the police. "Forget it I'll drive, let's go." Jimin says.

We all run out of the house, trying to get to the car quickly as quickly as possible. About three police cars start to pull up.

"That party was awesome! And I didn't drink a thing, Woohoo!" Teddy hops in the car. I help Mina to balance her walk while trying to keep a fast pace, her arm slings around my shoulder until she throws her head aside and throws up onto the trampled grass. "Uh, gross Mi!"