Extra - Shower Sex

Author's note; as the title suggests, this extra is steamy. Skip if you do not wish to enjoy.

A couple of months into their cohabitation...

Aidan stretched out his aching muscles as he entered the apartment.  It had been a long day with one chef and two waiting staff calling in absent.  Were it a weekday evening, this might have been less of a problem, but no it was Saturday and also the so called payday weekend.  Their customers were feeling refreshed with full wallets and a subsequent lack of monetary boundaries tightening their fists as they had a few days ago.  So after slaving over a hot stove enough to make him want to drop, now all he really wished to do was to wash the sweat from his body and fall asleep with Warren in his arms.

Speaking of whom...

His eyes glanced about the kitchen and living space, calling out his lover's name as he did.  Was the man not back from work yet?  Don't tell me he fell asleep in the lab again, he thought to himself as he reached for his phone.  Damn, almost out of charge.  He went into the bedroom to recharge the device and heard movement coming from within the bathroom.  The falling of water against tile and glass, interrupted occasionally by someone standing in it's way.  There was also the odd groan.

Aidan's eyes dilated, a sudden thirst built within his throat, but the sight of his naked lover soaking beneath the onslaught of water from the shower head was even beyond his imagination.  As Warren stood in the shower, he was not soaping his body nor massaging shampoo into his scalp, his hand was otherwise occupied.

Swiftly divesting himself of his own clothing, he opened the glass screen, allowing the water to spill freely on the bathroom door.  Warren was startled, releasing his hardened length from grip as he move back against the tiles.  "I wish you had waited for me," Aidan murmured, gathering Warren into his arms as he closed the shower cubicles door behind him.

"I was planning too," Warren wrapped his arm around his lover's back, burying himself into that hard chest.  "But then when I thought about what we might get up to together..." His cock bobbed upward moving against Aidan's thigh, as if to emphasise his words.  Aidan groaned, hooked a finger beneath Warren's chin to raise his head and captured Warren's mouth with his tongue.  The smaller man tilted his head with a soft sigh allowing his lover better access.

Aidan's large hands trailed down Warren's back, cupping the soft cheeks of his arse within his palms, before his fingers teased the cleft between them.  Warren pressed his heated body harder against Aidan's, trembling, as those fingers probed deeper.  "You even prepared yourself a little," Aidan growled into his mouth causing him to shudder almost violently in delight.  "I won't hold back."

"Then don't," Warren breathed, unknowingly capturing Aidan completely with his seductive tone.

Aidan spun his lover about, pressing his shoulder's down, forcing him to support his body by splaying his hands upon the cold, wet tiles.  The larger man's fingers then slid down his spine, which trembled and curved downward in response while lifting his rear towards Aidan's stiff penis.  He parted those tempting white cheeks once more with his hands, licking his lips at the sight of Warren's closed muscle. And then using a little shower oil, he greased the wanting hole until it was twitching in need.

"Aidan!" Warren begged in his soft, pleading voice.  But much as he wanted to, Aidan did not hurry, instead allowing his length to glide from tailbone to hole, nudging his way in between the soft buns, before slowly plunging into the depths of Warren's body.  The smaller man's voice gasp transformed into a long moan, his toes and fingers curling in response to being filled.  His own cock was already leaking, but the milky fluid was washed away in the water before it could be seen.  "Aidan!" He called out again, as the man savoured the warmth, remaining still for a moment too long.

Aidan heeded his pleas this time and began to move, Warren's inner walls rubbing deliciously against his hard flesh.  The sounds of Warren's breathless gasps and groans heightened his senses and as he shifted his stance to find that little spot which would have his lover trembling.  It did not take long to locate it, Warren cried out and tried to shift away, the pleasure too intense, but Aidan gripped his hips more firmly and began to attack more confidently and soon Warren was swept away in a pink haze of pleasure.  His screams echoed about the bathroom and his body gripped Aidan more tightly, but Aidan was relentless and continued to thrust against Warren's prostate.

Knowing that his own release was near, he slipped one hand to beneath Warren and gripped his cock in his hand.  Unable to deny himself anymore, Warren bucked against hand and cock, the twin pleasure of being thrust into and rubbed by Aidan's calloused palm in steady rhythm latched onto his mind and made it impossible to think.  Aidan's movement became sharper, deeper, sweeter until neither back could hold any longer onto their mutual releases.  Aidan poured his essence into Warren's body even as Warren's shot across the glass cubicle and smeared the base and tile.  And then a familiar urge came over the smaller man as his body became boneless and he let loose a soft chuckle as if voicing his satisfaction.

Warren's legs suddenly gave way, his body turned to mush.  Aidan instantly provided support, pulling his lover's body into his own.  He washed his lover's body tenderly, cleaning outside and in until Warren was able to stand upon his own and offered to wash him in return.  The two men slipped out of the shower and wrapped each other in large, fluffy towels before retiring to the bedroom, where they made love again, this time more gentle and prolonged, before falling asleep wrapped in the others embrace.