PART 35: | SPELL OUT THE SECRET |

- Klaus was just glaring at them for a few seconds before answering, "No I don't believe you."

- "That's not a surprise." Natali remarked, faking the sadness in her voice.

- "How long have you've two been here?" Klaus questioned them.

- "Two weeks." Kol simply replied.

- "Two weeks?" Marcel burst out, "I know this club was officially opened four days ago, so what did you two do the rest of the time you were here?" he questioned them.

- Kol smirked at him, remembering something they did, "Well now, I won't share with you what we did together." Marcel furrowed his eyebrows and Kol continued, "Those are the intimate things."

- "Oh, God." Klaus rolled his eyes, "Forget about the intimate things, what else did you two do?"

- "Feeding, killing.." Natali began to list the things they did, but that still didn't answer their question.

- "And?" Klaus asked, expecting an accurate answer.

- Natali jutted out her bottom lip, before speaking, "Well we also heard how Marcel forbade to the witches to use magic."

- "I did." Marcel confidently confirmed everything she said.

- "Well, Kol and I always knew this will become a vampire city without us in it." Natali told him, her gaze fixed at the two of them as Kol nodded and continued, "But we aim to change that."

- "Oh, really?" Marcel asked in a flat tone.

- "Yes!" Natali assured him and gestured with her hand for someone to come.
One girl came towards them and Natali continued talking, "As a matter of fact we're already learning witches how to do traditional magic.. and dark magic." then Marcel felt an aching pain in his head, "I don't know what secret weapon you have that helped you to gain control over the witches, but rest assured I'm going to find out."

With a flick of the wrist, she was able to bring him to his knees while he was growling in pain, "What the hell?" He demanded, looking up at her with an angry expression. If looks could kill.

She didn't waste any time to give him multiple aneurysms. He screamed grabbing his head for a few moments before she was able to knock him out. Marcel held his head in his hands as he fell onto the ground, not able to say anything because of the pain he was experiencing.

Klaus tried to zoom towards the witch and snaps her neck, but Natali looked at him and give him the same pain as Marcel was experiencing.

- "You're not going to kill my witch." Natali told him through gritted teeth.

- "Throw him out." Kol yelled and two guys came and grabbed Klaus from the floor.

Klaus headache stopped the moment he was thrown out of the club and he yelled, "Marcel!" He rose up and tried to come back inside but he was faced with a barrier, "What do you want with him?"

Natali looked angrily at Klaus and broke his neck, without even moving any parts of her body.

- "Take him back to his home, before he wakes up." She demanded to the vampires and they nodded, then grabbed Klaus and flashed towards the house he, Elijah and Rebekah were living in.

ELIJAH'S AND REBEKAH'S P.O.V:

Elijah was in the living room reading a book when he heard that someone opened a door and that something hit a floor. He closed his book and walked to the hallway seeing Klaus on the ground and two vampires ready to leave the house.

- "Gentleman's what is this? What did you do to my brother?" Elijah demanded an answer and stopped them from leaving.

- "We are just listening to boss orders." One vampire told him.