Chapter 42

Chapter 42

"What's that?" she breathed out lost in his drugging kisses.

"Now we are going to take our love to the highest peak of ecstasy." His lips reached to her plump breasts and planted open mouth kisses on her cleavage. She groaned heavily fisting on sheets.

"It would hurt you in beginning but fill you with incredible joy at the same time......Are you ready my love?" now he was looming above her body, his lips brushing with her lips. He stared in her eyes as if searching for her answer;

"I trust you Nick, I want everything which you want to do with me." She didn't know what she was asking for.....all she knows that she wanted to melt in his arms.

"curse me, hit me or do whatever you want which would make you feel better as you are going to suffer the pain which I am going to cause you......" he blurted in one breath as he couldn't wait anymore, the pressure was growing faster, With that he entered inside her walls making her scream in pain. Tears rippled through her eyes and without her knowing she was digging her nails in his back.

His heart clenched seeing her suffering but he was helpless.

"Are you Ok?" he asked caressing her hairs; he wasn't going to move until she adjusts to his size.

"Yes" she whispered softly, trying hard to bear the pain. He rained butterfly kisses all over her face before kissing her lips tenderly, pouring his heart.

Then he started thrusting very slowly and carefully not going very deep and fast. That was least he could do to ease her pain. Her eyes clenched and unclenched in pain as she tried her best not to cry.

After it felt like eternity, pain was replaced by sheer pleasure. Finally her tears stopped falling. Pleasure he was giving her was driving her mind crazy and soon she started moaning in bliss.

When he sensed that she is doing fine then only he increased his pace; he started going deeper with each thrust, glancing her with so much love in his eyes as his heart swelled with gratefulness towards her innocent soul.

World started dissolving around them as two soulmates continued to climb the steps of ecstatic world which was purely felt like heaven. Her body trembled fiercely, her mouth gasped for air as she had her first thriving orgasm. With two more hard strokes and Nick grunted as he exploded deep inside her spattering his seeds.

Nick toppled beside her; both were panting and sweating profusely. Piyali was overwhelmed with happiness she experienced because of Nick. Though she didn't speak in words but her eyes were telling how she was grateful for his love. Nick smiled as if sensing her untold feelings and fondled her cheeks with pad of his fingers.

She snuggled to his chest and soon they drifted to peaceful slumber.

**The End**

A/N :- I don't like to drag the story too long and make it typical and boring so that's it guys. Hope you are agree with me and will not feel sad that this story ended here. 

And yes,

Happy friendship day to all of you!!!

😘 😉Hope You enjoyed reading this book. Please do Vote, Comment & Share. 😘   

Epilogue is coming soon.....