Chapter 39: Gabby's Goblin Lunch

Francisca's POV.

I-I didn't know what to say. I-If this system is actually right. Someone poisoned me intentionally and System 007 says its magical, did it came from this world?

'Hello? Host. You might need to snap out of your senses.'

"U-Uh yeah that is a lot to take in."

My new ears twitched. As I hear guards approaching. I quickly hid in one of the trees jumping on top of the branches, carefully not making a sound.

"Hey, chad, did you know about the stolen relic?" (Guard)

"No brad, what's it all about?" (Guard)

"Seemingly chad it's supposed to take you to another world, but its just all twisted tales. It might not be true and just some random treasure was just stolen from the Royal Family." (Guard)

"When did it got stolen brad?" (Guard)

"Heh, it was the same day when Princess Christal got kidnapped I'm not really sure chad." (Guard)

"*sigh* know what brad I want to see my kids. Since that accident on the academy, new guards have been posted in." (Guard)

"Hahahaha! Newbies. Let us go chad, we're going to have a party of our own! Ladies and Beer!" (Guard)

"I'm up for it brad." (Guard)

Oh, so it really was a distraction. It was really all for a relic? Hmm. I suppose I can file in some new information.

***

~Meanwhile~

Teleportation Clone's POV

Tch. Damn this ears and tail! I can't lay down right.

Ow, ow, ow.

This is so frustrating how do they live with this?

Twitching... Twitching... Ears....

Someone is coming! I played asleep my tail hurts though.

As the door opens. It made a sound of *creek* and then seemingly a familiar voice spoke.

"Aww~~~ still not awake. And I brought you some bacon too! You haven't really been eating for days though. Wonder how your even alive right now?" (???)

It was Yoshiko Ashley. As I hear her walking and sitting on a chair. She placed a plate in a table beside the bed of what I can smell is bacon.

"Since your not awake I think I can eat all of this bacon to myself." (Ash)

*gurrrrrrr~~~~*

Since this is one of those déjà vu stomach growls and the one whose doing it, is embarrassed.

"......................................................................................................................................................................................................................Are you awake?" (Ash)

Since my cover is blown I think I might need to stop playing asleep.

"........Yes."

I said sitting up. My ears went down in embarrassment. It was really embarrassing.

"Hehe~~~ Did someone just *gurr* their stomach out. You must have been hungry aren't you little one?" (Ash)