They Catch you Watching Porn

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would get flustered, definitely not expecting to walk into the room to see you doing...that. He would catch himself staring for a moment before clearing his throat or doing something to get your attention and make his prescience known. After you panic, practically throwing your laptop across the room and making yourself decent, you would turn to him. You would be bright red but looking at him innocently, as if you hadn't been doing anything. First he would lecture you about how Lust is a sin before looking at you with concern, he would ask if he had been away too much recently, if he had been too busy, or if he had been ignoring you recently. You promised him that wasn't the case at all, still bright red. He simply nodded before clearing the rest of his day, spending the whole night with you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would just stand in the doorway with a smirk on his face, almost amused by the scene in front of him, you had no idea that he was there. He would sneak up on you and catch you off guard, making you an extremely flustered and stuttering mess, which he found adorable. "Having fun without me pup?" he asked with a smirk, glancing at the now discarded laptop. You would probably just shake your head and turned a brighter shade of red. Jacob loves getting you worked up, getting reactions from you, and making you squirm. He would just casually lean in closer to you and smirk as you shift and blush. Finally he would put you out of your misery and just ask you to come to him next time. After all, it was his job to take care of you.

John Seed-

John would be shocked but wouldn't make a noise,  just smirking to himself and trying not to make himself known to you. A part of him would be offended that you would seek other sources other than him self, but the other part of him would be wanting to tease you with a constant smirk. "Having fun?" He would ask as he closed the door behind him. You quickly hid all evidence and turned to him with wide eyes. At first he would just tease you and amuse himself as you continued to turn a brighter shade of red. Once he had finished amusing himself, he would stride over to you and promise you that those sorts of videos won't be necessary anymore in a low tone, making you shiver and nod.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be flustered and would freeze, not knowing what to do. Should she say something? Should she let you know that she saw what you were doing? Should she just leave the room and pretend it never happened? She knew that she couldn't do the last one, how could she? She awkwardly said your name to get you attention, unable to take her eyes off of you no matter how hard she tried to respect your privacy. You quickly hid all evidence and looked at her, flustered. She panicked when she saw how uncomfortable you were, she felt a little guilty. So Faith quickly ran over to you and pulled you into a loving embrace. "Next time just call for me or something, okay?" she smiled at you, with that adorable look on her face.

Requests?