🐢22🐢

Siwon's POV

Heechul is still sleeping when I am getting up. My body needs the regular amount of exercising, so I start to dress in short and tank top. I have headache but not something serious. I am annoyed that I drunk so much yesterday but I hope that short run will help.

Yesung wakes up when I am tying my shoes. He whined when he spotted that I am going out. I quickly kissed him and lift him to change his diaper. I lay on my empty sleeping mat and want to take off the wet one, but he whined again and hold his hands on hem of the diaper. I kissed his tummy and moved his hands away. I take off the diaper and turn around to get clean one and wet wipes. When I turn around my annoyance increase.

"Yesung!"

He is laying and peeing on the blanket under him.

"Bad boy!"

I slightly slap his thigh and he started to cry. I want to soothe him before he wakes up Heechul but it is too late.

"What is going on."

He groggily opened his eyes and Yesung makes grabby hands toward him. Heechul took him and put on his diaper.

"Baby what happened?"

Yesung is sobbing and Heechul pats his back. I told him what happened and he sighed.

"You couldn't hold it baby, am I right?"

Yesung nods and calmed down when Heechul gave him pacifier.

"Siwon it wasn't his fault, there wasn't reason to shout at him."

Heechul lays down with Yesung on his chest and rubs his back.

"Go for run and I will watch him."

I nod and rub my temples to calm down the growing headache. I go out and put on headphones. This is so nice. Running with nature around me and breathing the fresh air. I am feeling bad that I was so harsh toward Yesung because of my headache. He has almost no control over his bladder, so this wasn't the first time when it happened.

Yesung probably tried to tell me that he still needs to pee by holding the diaper, but I didn't realise it. I am running around bakery and stop to buy something for breakfast. I bought buns filled with pork. They are still warm and I run to our house.

They still aren't up. Yesung is dozing off on Heechul's chest and Heechul is playing with his phone. I took quick shower and lay down next to him.

"Papa brought something yummy."

I rub Yesung's back and he slowly sits up. Now he is sitting on Heechul's stomach and poor Heechuli is starting to turn red, so I grab Yesung under armpits and lift him.

"Papa is sorry. He didn't mean it."

I kiss him on cheeks and hand him one bun. He spitted out his pacifier which is dangling on pacifier clip and starts to eat. Heechul got up and cleaned my sleeping mat and then put it on sun. We are eating and Yesung crawled into my lap. After breakfast we get dressed for tour. There are paths in the forests around us, so we will explore it little bit. There is even sanctuary in the woods, but I am not sure if we will go there. Heechul isn't the biggest sportsman and Yesung is my little baby.

I dressed Yesung is grey shorts and yellow shirt with bees. He wants to wear flip flops, but I forced Nike sneakers on his feet. Heechul is wearing bright colours so it will be easier to find him if he gets lost in forest. I packed backpack with diapers, snacks and drinks. We go and buy ice cream in the supermarket. In the forest it isn't such hot and Yesung is at first running in front of us. But soon he is tired and makes grabby hands toward me. I lift him and carry him on my hip. We are alone, so I gave him pacifier and he lays his head on my shoulder. This is real working out. He isn't weighing much but still. We are climbing the steps up to top of the hill and it is getting harder and harder. Luckily Heechul announced break and we sit down. I thank to God when Yesung started to walk on his own and my arms can rest. Yesung squeezed between me and Heechul and we hold his hands. He is skipping between us and I am caressing his knuckles with my thumb.