Zombies

babes
august 4, 2018 is officially the best fucking day of my friend and I's life
im balancing a waterbottle on my head for no reason :/
(swaggers name in this is shawn)

listen to song as you read i got major feels when listentin
----------------

What happened to us?

'Evacuate! Evacuate! The apocalypse is now! The end had started!'

Who knew the apocalypse would start today?

'"Help me!" Blood curtling screams. The groans of the undead. The crunch of bones, blood spilling and marking the ground with life changing into death.'

John stared outside the car window, hand holding Jarens. Cam stared straight out the window, eyes darting left and right to keep a look out for the undead. Shawn was in the passenger seat next to him, hands clenching a knife.

Ezra, Mason and Toby sat in the back, holding eachothers hands for stability and comfort.

"We're almost out of the city. We should stop for some gas and extra food and weapons." Cam said. "N-no guns. We dont n-need anymore coming." Shawn followed up. Everyone nodded as Cam pulled into a gas station.

"Lets hope this place at least has something." Toby muttered.

The car came to a stop. Everyone waited inside of it before opening the car doors. With quick but quiet steps, they stepped through the broken glass door and immediately looked for food and snacks.

Jaren moved away from the group towards the back of the store, looking for more supplies until he heard a groan. He froze and turned, seeing the monster shuffle towards him. Jaren felt in his pockets, cursing as the pocket knife he had somehow disappeared.

"J-John!" The zombie moved faster, gurgling nonsense. Its arm reached out as Jaren booked it towards the front. Apparently the zombie can run.

It was quick to pounce, reaching out and grabbing at Jarens ankles. "John- anyone help!" He slipped to the ground, trying to shake off the sticky grip of the thing. "Jay? Where are you?" Johns voice was faint, as it seemed to be getting smaller. Jaren looked around, grabbing a book on the ground and slammed it down on its head with a sickening crack

"J-John!" He called out once more. Blood sprayed put across the floor, its brains along with it. He felt tears roll down his face as the adrenalin in his veins disappeared.

They were once people. They had lives. How did this happen?

"Jay! Oh fuck- dont run off like that again!" John noticed the dead zombie near his feet as was even quicker to pick Jaren up and carry him in his arms. "D-Did it bite you? Oh god please tell me it didnt. We are- we're leaving now, Cam got the gas, we have more food and water, along with spare clothes and blankets."

Jaren only nodded his head to this information, not caring to take in much information. A mantra of 'I killed someone' went off in his head and it didnt seem to stop.

John noticed Jarens unresponsive state and was quick to act. "J-Jay? Whats going on in that beautiful head of yours? You only get like this when-"

"I killed someone, John. They- they had a life! They were someone and I just-" John kissed him, and Jaren couldnt help but kiss back. They pulled away, love swirling in their eyes as John spoke. "Its just that, Prince. They had a life. Now they are just a walking embodiment of what is supposed to happen underneath 6 feet of fucking dirt. What you did was smart. Dont get bitten."

Jaren nodded, letting John place him in the car and buckle him in. He recieved a kiss which only made him giggle.

"You know, even in this hell, youre still as handsome as ever." Jaren smiled and held out his hand, smile widening once John grabbed it and squeezed. "I can say the same about you."

"We are seriously right behind you." Mason commented. "Bitch theyre in love let them have a moment, they fucking need it." Ezra retorted. "Cam, drive please, I wanna get out of here." "What do you think im about to do, Toby?" "No need to get defensive bitch." "I n-need weed." "We all need weed Shawn."

They all laughed, something thats hard to come by in this horrible world. They'll make it work. They'll survive, they always did, right?

-------------------

its short but oh well
i thi k my mom is gonna do an on and off thing with wifi
like no wifi at night but once day comes she lets us have it back
fuk u mam

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time