Twenty-nine

By the time the Xing Luojian Sect disciple found out, Bai Xinya had already been immersed in evil magic, and Xi Liufeng did nothing and made no sound.

This woman might have never thought that she would one day die in the hands of the man who always complied to her wishes.

When Gu Shengyin woke up, she felt that her body was very weak.

This feeling was not unfamiliar to her.

Gu Shengyin ridiculed: “System, have you noticed that in almost every world, I seem to experience this same situation at least once?”

The system feeling somewhat guilty, said: “Host, there is nothing that could be done to control this. The growth of each protagonist and the path they take will not be smooth sailing.”

Gu Shengyin: “…”

Xuan Ke lifted the curtain and came in. His expression was soft and gentle: “Shimei.”

Gu Shengyin smiled and thought about getting up, but found that she did not have the strength. She had no choice but to give up.

Shixiong, I haven’t slept for too long, right?”

Xuan Ke somewhat greedily looked at this kind of lively shimei and softly said: “Only half a year.”

Gu Shengyin did not know why, but she felt that her shixiong seemed to be the same as before; however, she had a strange feeling in her heart.

Knowing that she wanted to reach out and get a cup, Xuan Ke pressed her down and personally filled the cup. He once again refused to let her drink it herself and fed it to her.

Obviously, shixiong was treating her as a fragile crystal person.

“I am fine, shixiong.” Gu Shengyin said helplessly.

In the past 6 months, Xing Luojian Sect overturned their whole sect searching for treasures to nourish her body. Xuan Ke did not hesitate to use his zhen qi every day to clear her meridians, and Gu Shengyin’s blood deficiency gradually returned to the normal level.

Towards Gu Shengyin’s words, Xuan Ke smiled gently: “En, I know. Come, open your mouth.”

Gu Shengyin did not know whether to cry or laugh. This meaning was: I know what you mean, but I don’t want to do that.

It wasn’t just not permitting Gu Shengyin to doing things on her own. Ever since Gu Shengyin woke up, Xuan Ke would follow her closely, and even kept people from being too close to her.

After half a year, Xing Luojian Sect’s Ling Xiao zunzhe passed down his seat to his closed disciple, Ice Heart Sword Emperor, and gave her to his martial nephew, Lingyun zunzhe, as his wife. It became a major event in the Great Tianlan World for several decades.

After a few years, Ice Heart Sword Emperor successfully broke through and became Ice Heart Sword Zun.

Ice Heart Sword Zun and her Dao companion, Lingyun zunzhe, had extremely sincere feelings for each other. Many people had said that they had seen the figures of Ice Heart Sword Zun and Lingyun zunzhe in various places of the world.

A hundred years later, Ice Heart Sword Zun once again had a break through and became Ice Heart Sword Zong.

After another hundred years, Xing Luojian Sect’s Tai shang Elder Ling Xiao zunzhe‘s life was exhausted and closed his eyes in Ling Xiaofeng.

After five hundred years, people did not see the figure of Ice Heart Sword Zong.

Some people said that it was because she received a strong blow when her master died.

Some people said that Ice Heart Sword Zong had already perished during a duel a hundred years ago.

Some people said that Ice Heart Sword Zong was just in closed door training.

Until one day, with moderate wind and a beautiful sun, above the 9 Heavens, the sound of a sword cry was heard. All sword cultivators sensed something and looked in the same direction.

The long swords in their hands all unsheathed at the same time, faced towards the same direction and bent down.

Ten thousand swords bowing in respect, a Sword Saint was born.

That was in the direction Xing Luojian Sect.

Since then, there was no Ice Heart Sword Zong, only Sword Saint Ice Heart zunzhe.