Chapter Fifteen- The Story Of Four Friends

KINNON POV

FLASHBACK- (Age- 7)

"Kinnon! Kinnon! Kelly was hitting me again" Lenna said as she ran over throwing herself onto me. Lenna and I where twins. Everywhere I went, she went with me. Patting her gently on the head I turned to face Aros and Jax. They had been playing wresting while the girls had been playing houses.

"Aros, you need to tell your sister off. She's picking on Lenna again" I said as I turned my attention to Kelly my eyebrows drawing together "Leave her alone". Kelly face turned red with anger and embarrassment as she twiddled with her thumbs, a smirk spread across her face as she tried to play innocent.

"She's lying Kinnon! I would never do anything mean to her. You know she's just a weakling who can't handle being hit" Kelly spoke causing my tempter to flare. Lenna had always struggled with sickness since a young age, she wasn't like other pups. She was weak and fragile and needed protected. That's what I was there for, it was a brother responsibility to protect his sister. My daddy had told me that I had to look after her, no matter what.

"Kelly, I'm going to tell mom your being mean again. If you go home now. I won't tell her. " Aros huffed crossing his arms, he was irradiated he had to stop playing to argue with his stupid sister. Lenna became red at Aros words, her cheeks flushing bright. She was always like that when he spoke to her or about her. It was weird.

"Yeah Kelly, if you don't leave i'm going to put spiders in your hair" Jax chimed in raising his hands out he flickered his fingers in a spider like motion a cheeky grin on his face.

"You...you wouldn't!" Kelly stuttered.

"I would" Jaxs grin started to spread ear to ear as he watched Kelly's face turn white as a ghost. Scrambling to her feet she ran out of the room crying for her mommy as we all burst out laughing. Jax puffed out his chest, proud of himself for defending Lenna.

"Thank you Jax...that was cool of you" Lenna smiled sweetly. Jax's face turned bright red from his cheeks to his ears. His eyes shot down to the floor, looking up through his dark brown hair he smiled in return. Taking Lenna's hand I walked over to Aros and Jax. Putting my hand out flat into the air, the others followed until our hands where all stacked together.

"Together forever, never apart" We all chanted in unison before Aros spoke. "Let's be friends forever. I love you guys. My three best friends" he smiled as we all nodded before our handshake turned into a massive hug. The feeling of warmth and love surrounding us all.

"Nothing will ever come between us" I whispered as we all broke into giggles of laughter.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Well if it was like that, what changed? how did it become like this" Ellie asked as she leaned forward in her chair intently listening to my story. A sigh left my lips as I sat back in the chair that was sitting across from Jax's bed. My eyes focused on him, I was watching his chest to make sure he was still breathing. I knew he could fight this, he was strong. Turning my attention back to Ellie, I continued my story.

"Aros parents Killed my mother and father. They had been friends since they where kids but Aros parents where greedy. They wanted our money and land. His parents killed mine just before our sixteenth birthday. They killed them in cold blooded murder shooting them both in the head with silver bullets as they all sat around the table for dinner. There plan after that was to take over our pack but our pack stood strong in a war against them. The war lasted long enough to allow me to rise to power and become Alpha. By this time other packs had started to hear of their treason so thankfully they had to retreat. So there I was a lost 16 year old boy who was alpha of a pack in ruin. The worst part of it all was Lenna she had seen our parents being killed. It destroyed her. Something in her broke. She was never the same. I did everything I could to protect her but it just wasn't enough" My heart was feeling heavy thinking of the past when I turned my head to Ellie, tears rolled from her eyes. 

"How could his parents do that? All for what wealth and land? How could they break a family apart. I'm so sorry this happened to you. The world is full of evil people" She cried. I could feel a lump forming in my throat at her words and her tears. She was crying for my heartbreak. I had to look away, my focus returning to Jax.

"I was angry, really angry. My world had been shattered into a million pieces, so I did the only thing that I thought would cool my rage. I killed Aros parents" I could hear a small gasp come from Ellie but I dared not turn to face her. "The thing was it never made me feel better, maybe for awhile but then after that I just felt empty, hollow and alone. My parents where still gone and I had just tainted my relationship with Aros. I knew apart of him understood why I did what I done but he could never forgive me. At first he was understanding but after awhile he turned bitter and full of hatred. I knew Kelly had been whispering poison into his ear turning him against me, manipulating him to take his revenge on me by going after the one thing I had left, Lenna"  

"He killed her?" Ellie gulped

"No, He didn't kill her. After our parents died, Lenna was extremely vulnerable she needed someone with her almost 24/7. Which was something I couldn't do I had a pack to run so Jax took my place.  He was with Lenna all the time, helping her out of the darkness of depression. He loved her with every fibre of his being, he told me that he would pray to the moon goddess everyday that she would be his mate but fate is cruel. Lenna ended up being someone elses mate, that someone was Aros. Aros used this to his advantage, he would come visit her at night and whisper sweet nothings in her ear promising her a future full of love. Lenna fell right into his trap and one night she ran away with him" My fists began to clench, my teeth grinding together. "While my back was turned he took her. After that I started receiving letter and images of Lenna from Aros, she looked happy and well in the photos but the letters where commands. I was to marry Kelly and let her become a member of my pack, I was to listen to her every command and worship the ground she walked upon. If I ever broke the rules, Aros made it clear that he would kill her. That he would kill Lenna. I failed my sister, I failed to protect her and now i'm sitting here watching my best friend die when my little sisters life could be in danger"

Ellie got up from her seat making her way over to my side, she kneeled in front of me taking my hand in hers. "It's not your fault Kinnon, nothing was your fault. You always tried your best to protect you family and friends." Ellie's voice was soft and soothing as her free hand raised to my cheek her thumb stroking the area. Staring straight into her pale blue eyes sparks ran laps threw my body. Her words had caught me off guard as I let out a deep breathe a weird feeling of relief hitting me. It was like I had been waiting for someone to tell me those words, to tell me it wasn't my fault. Instead of 23 year old Kinnon sitting in the chair, I felt like the 16 year old boy who was lost standing in darkness and for the first time had found light. Ellie had pulled me from the darkness. Leaning forward from my chair, my lips inches from hers. I wanted nothing more to kiss her. 

"Kinnon...." jax called weakly, causing me to freeze my ears tuning into the sound of his heartbeat the sound was weak and faint. I instantly stood from the chair dropping Ellie's hand I was by his side. Jax looked even paler than before, his breathing was shallow. "Tell Lenna I loved her" he wheezed. 

"Tell her yourself" I said taking his hand in mine, he was as cold as ice. 

"Kinnon, we both know i'm not making it threw this one" I started to shake my head no as jack continued to speak. I couldn't lose him. "I love you brother, I'm ready to go now" he whispered his eyes fluttering shut. 

"No,no,no Jax! fight! I can't lose you. I need you" I screamed as his heart rate dropped even lower than before. This time when I spoke his eyes never opened.

"He's not dying not today" Ellie voice echoed threw my mind as she made her way to my side, her hands placed over Jax chest. The look on her face was serious as her hair began to rise from her body like electricity brought it to life . The air around us turning so cold, I could see my breathe. 

Then something strange happened, Ellie's hands began to irradiate a white warming light . 

Hello All! 

Wanted to bring out another chapter, since it took me so long to bring out the last one. From now on I think I will be posting chapters every Saturday. I know that's a bit of a wait but since I work during the week it's the best I can do.

Anyway what do we think of Kinnons story?

Kelly was even a bitch as a child, god I hate her.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter,

Peace out my loves xo