chapter twenty-five-"Weakness"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

Dedicated to FrozenLungsCanBreath

Love you all soooooo bazillion much,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

After giving her little man, Ash, a bath, she tried to pick him up, but it was as if he weighed a ton.

He looked up at her, with unshed tears in his green eyes, when he heard her releasing a painful cry when he clutched her wrists afraid of falling.

He quickly let go and started crying when her knees buckled, hitting her head on the bath causing blood to ooze from her open wound. She knew that because it ran down her face and dripped on the white floor.

She tried to stand back up but her knees where way too weak to hold her weight, which consisted mostly of muscles.

The pain was too much especially on her wrists and ankles. She could see the blood coating the thick layers of the gauze she placed.

The pain was unbearable, she fell flat on her back and screamed in pain, clutching her wrists in a desperate attempt to ease the pain.

The silver on the cuffs has obviously burned the cloth and that's why she was very weak and in hell lot of pain.

She tried to restrict herself from screaming cause Ash was still in the room and was screaming himself from the horror of watching so much blood.

"Ash, please bring Tauriel please my pup bring her quick, you have to be brave, you have to bring her quickly" she forced out barely able to tolerate the pain anymore.

He ran out of the room crying in horror. Minutes later, her room's door was slammed open, then shut and locked.

"Oh my god, oh god ,there's blood everywhere, come on Lionesse, i'll change the cloth, just bare the pain for a little longer, oh god" Tauriel was speaking to her, but Lionesse barely heard half of what she said due to screaming and groaning from the pain.

She felt Tauriel sitting on her stomach trying to prevent her from rolling on the ground from the pain, she then held her right wrist tightly and quickly trying to apply a cloth under the cuff.

This continued for about half an hour, with Lionesse writhing in pain, sobbing her heart out, while asking repeatedly while sobbing, "Why me? Oh god, why me? What have i ever done? Taury, just kill me already, please. Kill me. I am tired of this, oh god i'm so tired."

Finally the 4 cuffs had thick cloth under them, but that didn't mean that the pain would vanish instantly. Cause even an hour later, Lionesse was still unable to move due to the pain and exhaustion, while Tauriel kept her sobbing figure wrapped in her arms trying to reassure Lionesse that everything was over now and the pain will slowly go away.

But Lionesse couldn't take it any longer, she knew that she couldn't bare the same pain again, cause her body was no longer capable of enduring more silver.

She could see that in the amount of time needed for her to heal, which is even slower than a human.

So hopefully the next time, which is probably two months later, on her birthday, this will happen and she will finally be able to get her eternal rest, which could only be found in death.

Now don't get it wrong, she was very strong, otherwise she wouldn't be the first female to get an alpha position and her wolf was even stronger, but she had two weaknesses, firstly her knee and secondly, the silver cuffs that weakened her very much, for about 3-4 days, but after them, she regained her energy and power.