5.9

'oh, baby, i was there for you, all i ever wanted was the truth.'

(infinity - one direction)

-

A.

We got out of the car, Harry wandering over to my side to weave an arm around my waist, kissing the side of my head as Liam came to stand beside us, wearing the same suit as Harry but in a shade of grey.

"Why do you look so miserable, Liam?" I asked, glancing over at his glum expression.

"I look like such a loser right now," he groaned, "I don't even have a date to this thing."

"Aw, you don't need a date, Liam," I assured him, squeezing his arm with a grin.

"Uh, yeah - you're only saying that 'cause you've got Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome beside you," he scoffed, as Harry's lips curled up into a smirk.

"I hear you, Liam," he teased, "I knew you've liked me for years."

"Ugh, shut up," Liam huffed, nudging my side, "tie him up and put tape over his mouth."

"We haven't tried bondage yet," Harry quipped, and I slapped his chest as we edged closer to the outside area where the wedding would be taking place.

"Guys!" the familiar sound of Gemma's voice sounded in front of us, as she headed towards us with a bright smile on her face, her lips painted red in their typical fashion and a knee length floral dress hung on her body. 

"Hey, Gem," Harry grinned, shifting his hand from my waist to wrap his arms around his sister, "You alright?"

"I'm good, actually - James is just over there with Nanny Rose," she signalled to an elderly couple talking to who I assumed was Gemma's boyfriend, "you feeling okay about today?"

"Eh, it'll be bearable, I hope," Harry shrugged, as Gemma nodded, turning her attention to me.

"Ana!" she smiled warmly, drawing me into a hug, "how are you?"

"I'm great," I grinned, hugging her back before we released each other, "how are you?"

"Oh, I'm great. I have a feeling today is gonna be beautiful," she chuckled, turning to Liam to greet him as well. 

I turned to Harry, "Ready?"

"As I'll ever bloody be," he sighed, winding an arm around my waist, and pressing his lips to mine with a hum, "mm, you look so beautiful today."

I giggled against his lips, "you look so handsome," I said honestly, pulling back to smooth my hands over his crisp white shirt and black suit jacket before adding, "baby, you've tied this like a total idiot," I laughed, signalling to his poorly-knotted tie.

"I don't fucking know how to tie a tie, Ana Grace," he whined, pinching my hip with a chuckle, "Help."

I untied his tie, looping it around properly and tying it correctly, smoothing my hand over it afterwards as Harry watched me with a beautiful grin on his lips.

I brought my hands up to his perfect face, smoothing my thumb over the slight stubble it possessed as he murmured an 'I love you', which I easily returned, only to be interrupted by the clear of a throat. 

"Um, I don't know if you two realise, but - Mum's getting married in about ten minutes, so, if you could stop drooling over each other - that'd be great," Gemma teased, as Liam nodded with his arms folded.

"Literally, welcome to my life, Gemma - Harry is so whipped," he chipped in, and I laughed.

"Liam, d'you wanna get punched?" Harry scowled, and Liam nodded.