027

Paxton Flynn

"What are you doing?" Landon asked peering over my shoulder.

"Texting." I replied absentmindedly as my thumbs typed back a reply to Spencer, a small smile playing on my lips.

"Stop being so fucking happy." Ryder snapped snatching the phone from me.

I sighed turning to her, "I'm not being 'so fucking happy'. I'm just in a good mood."

She eyed me, "and why is that?"

"Why else?" Landon said cracking open his locker with a smile. "He got laid."

"What?!" Ryder shouted out attracting the attention of most students in the hallway who turned to us.

I snatched my phone back from her and slapped a cackling Landon over the head. "Shush and I didn't get laid."

"I'm pretty sure you did." Landon said and I glared at him.

"I don't know how I feel about this." Ry said with a pout.

"I didn't get laid, it was just..."

"A mind blowing blow job." Landon replied for me and although I hit him, I couldn't help but smile.

"You guys are disgusting."

Landon and I high fived and he put his arm over Ryder's shoulder, "Come on, be excited. Our Paxton is finally getting some below the belt action after a long time. Wait, maybe your virginity has grown back and Spencer took it again, in the open. Like how hot is that?"

"Shut up man." I say shaking my head at him.

"I hate that name but congrats Pax, have fun so you won't be amateur with Sebastian."

"Amateur with Sebastian? What?" A familiar voice said from behind, causing my heart to leap.

Ryder smirked and Landon released her shaking Sebastian, "Sup man, we were just talking about Paxton's--"

I immediately stomped on Landon's feet making him yelp and jump a few feet back. Sebastian raised a confused brow and I smiled at him, "--dream. My dream."

"Yea, Pax dreamt that he failed his Chem project and seemed amateur to you." Ryder supplied and I shot her a grateful look.

Sebastian seemed unconvinced but shrugged, "only you would dream that, Flynn."

"Yea," I said looking anywhere else but at him.

"We'll be going now." Ryder said grabbing unto Landon's hand and steering him away.

I didn't know what to say or how to react with Sebastian now, for some weird reason I felt guilty for what happened between Spencer and I. It didn't make any sense but I couldn't deny the feeling. I didn't want him to know at all. My train of thoughts was cut off when Sebastian linked our hands and pulled me with him.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked glancing down at our hands and at him.

"Walking to class, we have maths together." He said not understanding my question.

I choked out a laugh, then released our hands before I go crazy. Sebastian raised his brows at me but I lifted his hand up and put it over my shoulder. "Better."

He shook his head in amusement but didn't say anything and instead pulled me closer to him. "Are you feeling bad about ditching me for your blind date dude?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"Because you're awfully quiet." He said, then blew out a bubble from his usual strawberry gum.