Chapter 26: Surprise reunion

'My world'

Third Person POV

Yoongi stood in only a pair of gym shorts, hair dripping down his damp skin as he glared at the culprit to his misfortune.

"So, Namjoon, what do you have to tell me that is sooooo important it couldn't wait another hour?"

Namjoon stood still, slightly rubbing his arms as an embarrassed movement due to the scarring image that is now permanently engraved into his mind. He never meant to interrupt his best friend and his lover in such an intimate...position, but the news was really important.

"Well, firstly I honestly didn't mean to intrude on THAT. Why didn't you lock the door?"

Yoongi's eyes widened as he realised that it was true, he didn't. He was just too caught up in all of Jimin that he completely forgot about the possibility of someone walking in. But that didn't mean that he was going to let him off just like that.

"Well why didn't you knock? Would you usually walk in on me in the bathroom? And cmon, aren't you meant to be a genius? You didn't even think about where Jimin was."

Namjoon's mouth hung open slightly, feeling a little lost and beaten in this confrontation. Sighing, he accepted defeat, finding his mind too pressed with having to prevent the image of his naked friends pressed against the bathroom wall seconds away from having sex.

"Yeah yeah, ok I get it. I'm sorry, but I wasn't thinking because it was such important news!"

"Well what was it?!"

"Oh, right. Your sister is back in town and needs to speak with you urgently."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, finding the news unexpected.

"She's back from America already?"

Namjoon nodded, finally relaxing a little seeing Yoongi distracted with the new information.

"She arrived a couple of hours ago. Apparently her mission was cut short."

"Where is she now?"

"At her club. Seems news travels fast and the club threw her a welcome back party."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, finding the situation predictable yet frustrating. Running a hand through his hair and sighing he turned to return to the bathroom.

"I'll be ready in a few, I'll just let Jimin know what's happening."

"Wait."

Yoongi halted, head turning to look over his shoulder.

"There's more. She wants you to bring Jimin."

Yoongi turned around fully, face showing shock and panic.

"How does she know about him? Why does she want to see him?"

Namjoon shrugged.

"I don't know, you'll just have to ask her yourself."

Frustrated, Yoongi turned to return to the bathroom where his awaiting boyfriend remained. However, upon entering the room, he found Jimin wrapped up in towels like blankets as he slept soundly in the dry bathtub. The scene was calming, watching Jimin's slow breaths cause his chest to rise and fall. He knelt down before him, slowly running his hands through Jimin's damp hair, enjoying how peaceful he looked.