Chapter 38.

Authors Note

I know it's late, but in honor of reaching 30K reads I decided to update again today (It's 11:40pm here Lol)

Thank you all so so much! I appreciate everyone's amazing comments, they literally give me the biggest smile!

This chapter is dedicated to my author bestie, @Sarahsational. Thank you so much for letting me run my idea by you and giving me confidence to actually go through with it. ily. ❤️

Don't forget to leave COMMENTS & VOTE, please. 😊❤️

Anissa's POV

"How do I look?" I ask Mariano as I reach the bottom of the stairs, feeling uncertain about the outfit his stylist dropped off.

The dress is a tight, black, pointed shoulder, deep V neck dress that shows quite a bit of cleavage, and the shoes are gladiator heels, sure they look amazing on but I've been in bed all day feeling crappy. The last thing I feel right now is hot enough to pull off such a revealing dress.

"You look... amazing," Mariano says giving me a grin, his eyes following me.

"Well I guess that's good since I feel like complete shit," I say more to myself.

"Oh shut up, you look hot and that's all that matters," Mariano says making me laugh.

"It's nearly 10, you ready to head out now?" Mariano asks as he checks his black watch.

"No," I say joking even though I'm actually being serious.

I don't think I'll ever be ready to face Harry.

"Oh come on," Mariano says putting his arm over my shoulder, walking us out the front door.

"Can I drive?" I ask hoping it'll help calm me.

"Catch," he says with a smile, tossing me the keys.

Harry's POV

"What's your name?" I tell the short girl who hands me my drink.

"No entiendo," She says shrugging her shoulders before walking away from the VIP booth I'm sitting in with Louis.

"Fuck, that's like the sixth hot girl to come by that doesn't speak English," I tell Louis as I take a drink of my jack and coke.

"Hot? Every single one of those girls looked like the before picture of extreme makeover:Whore addition," Louis snorts, taking a sip of the new Pepsi I bought him to make up for the one I spilled the last time we were here together.

"Fuck you, check your eyes," I spit, scanning the dance floor for another potentially candidate.

My plan for tonight is to get as hammered as I can, bringing back as many hot girls with me to my room.

"Yea I think I do need to check my eyes, I'm seeing things," Louis says looking into the crowd, his face pale.

"What's wrong with your face, did someone get naked already?" I joke. When he doesn't answer me I turn my head and look in the same direction as Louis. At first I don't see anything, until I spot a tight, low cut dress.

Holy hell.

Looks like I found my next girl.

I slowly look up from the girls killer body, to her face even though it doesn't matter with a body like that.

"Oh fuck no," I mutter under my breath, slamming down my drink.

It's Anissa.

And right at her side is her trusted fuck buddy, Mariano.