Part 47

HI GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND ENJOYING MY STORY! YOUR SUPPORT HAS BEEN AMAZING. IVE GOT HEAPS OF STORIES TO UPLOAD SO KEEP A LOOK OUT. I MAY DO A SEQUEL TO LITTLE CUB, DEPENDS ON DEMAND XXX

It takes three days for Louis to get any answers about Harry, he hasn't been able to see him or talk to him and it's killing him. He is completely lost and the boys are trying their best to help Louis through but they are under strict instructions from Harry not to tell Louis anything.

Louis hasn't eaten in three days and won't leave his bedroom either, until Harry agreed to see him at the station for a five minute visit.

Louis waits patiently for Harry in one of the interview rooms, Harry hasn't been taken to a permanent jail, he's still being kept in the watch house. Edward and Drew are behind Louis as he sits in the chair waiting for Harry, he's quiet and pliant. Which also worries the boys, he looks pale and just done with everything. The boys really feel for him.

Eventually Harry is brought into the room, he's now in his own expensive grey sweats and a white sweater, he looks as handsome and dangerous as ever, even though his hands are handcuffed in front of him. Louis stands up and goes to hug Harry but he's stopped by the police officers.

"Sorry kid, no touching" one says sternly.

Louis holds back his tears and just stares at Harry, the police officers leave and Harry's heart breaks as he takes in Louis and his appearance, it's almost as bad as when he first met Louis, when he was kept in the basement.

"Darling" Harry sighs.

"Don't" Louis says firmly.

"Cub, I'm sorry, I promise you everything is okay" Harry says.

"So you're coming home?" Louis asks and his innocence cuts Harry to the core,

"Not just yet sweetheart" Harry confesses.

"Why?" Louis whispers as he lets a tear escape.

"I can't say cub, I don't have an answer" Harry says regretfully.

"What does that even mean, what's going on?" Louis asks,

"Don has set me up and now I have to wait it out" Harry says.

Louis doesn't understand, Harry is the boss the most important man of the entire underground, what the hell is happening, this makes no sense at all,

"Wait it out?......I don't.... What the fuck?" Louis asks, he's at breaking point.

"Language darling" Harry says

Louis looks down he's so lost, lonely and has no idea what to do.

"I want you to listen to me Louis, I don't know how long I'm going to be here and I can't protect you while I'm here, I need you to stay with Edward, Drew, Scott and Dan and do exactly as they say. No arguments. You need to start eating again or Andy will intervene like we warned you" Harry says,

Louis looks at him, he's angry now, Harry is hiding things from him and he's upset.

"Or what? You'll spank me from your jail cell?" Louis says sassily causing Harry to smirk.

"I wouldn't push me darling" Harry says.

Louis looks at Harry, he misses him so much but Harry is being sneaky and something is going on.

"Times up" someone comes in to say and Louis doesn't move.

"Do as I've asked cub, I'll see you soon" Harry says as reassuringly as he can.