d e l i g h t e d

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/N) was back where she felt she belonged; the plant shop. After a long week that was uneventful except for the day of fighting robots in the entrance exam and almost crying over a lost earring, this was the perfect solution.

She didn't want to be stuck here forever, and that was true. However, she didn't want to completely let go of this place either. She remembers how she opened this shop with her adoptive parents and how happy she felt at that time.

She had spent her childhood cultivating this place and she wasn't going to let go that easily. It was also a sanctuary for good memories and peaceful vibes.

She looked around the shop and gazed lovingly at the array of plants and flowers placed strategically around the shop. It was designed to make people feel welcome and instantly relaxed. She also admired the new additions to the shop.

She had ordered a windchime so when people walked in, they'd hear the soft tunes of the metal tinkling against each other instead of the usual bells. There was a black chalkboard behind the counter which had drawings of plants and flower symbolisms behind it.

(Y/N) knew what she was doing.

Even though she said it was only for herself, she knew that when somebody heard the sound, they'll be instantly relaxed and would be more likely to buy things. The chalkboard would increase the knowledge of the customers and make it seem like (Y/N) knew what she was talking about. She knew how to make her business bloom, after all.

She heard a soft 'ding' come from her phone and she unlocked it to see the message.

It was her adoptive mother, who alerted her that a letter had come from UA.

This soon? (Y/N) thought, pleasantly surprised. UA really is something.

With the surprise came something else; there were knots forming in her stomach and she felt jittery. She was excites but also nervous.

After all, this could either be an acceptance letter or a rejection.

She texted back that she would open it when she get home. Truthfully, she couldn't wait and wanted to get home as soon as she could but she knew that she had responsibilities as well.

She heard another 'ding' and sighed, turning her phone on again. This time, it was Izuku and judging from the looks of it, he was pretty excited.