chapter 6 jeffs visit

~the next morning~
Toby's p.o.v
I woke up,did the morning routine so on so on. When I went to ask masky when we could visit Y/N again he said before I could ask "we will be able to see Y/N again in two weeks, and toby try to get work done in these two weeks okay? So keep your excitement down to a minimum" I nodded "alright" i went back to my room and put the piece or paper somewhere I look every day.......under my bed!. I went down stairs to see slender cooking breakfast for everyone "w-what are you making s-slendy?" He 'looked' at me "pancakes and waffles along with bacon,sausage,toast" (vincent:did someone say toast) "eggs ect. So can you get everyone down here breakfast is almost ready" I nodded. I walked to the stair cass and yelled "HEY A-ASSHOLES FOODS ALMOST DONE, G-GET YOIR ASSES DOWN HERE!!!" then I walked to the table and sat down listening to the many foot steps running down the stairs and the many groans of the people who tripped and are now getting trampled. Soon everyone was at the table.....well......the last person being Jeff who looked like he fell over in a crowded high school hall way. Soon slendy came in with the food, once the plates hit the table everyone started digging in. EJ just sat there eating a kidney.

~small timeskip~
Jeff's p.o.v
After breakfast I went to my room to fix my clothes sence they were now had shoe prints on them "thanks everyone for trampling me" note the sarcasm. Anyways after that was done I decided to go out on a kill....not in broad day light, that's stupid. I have to wait tell night time.

~time skip to 11 pm~
Jeffs p.o.v
Alright time to go on a killing spree! WO!, I grabbed my knife and jumped out my window. Once I landed on the ground I ran to my home town y/t/n (your towns name) which wasn't far from the mansion.

~time skip to when he arrives~
When I arrived I puts my hood up and keeped my head down as I started to look at which house or apartment I will kill. I walked by a apartment with most of the lights off except one, this got my interest so I climbed up to that apartment. When I did I sneakily looked through the balcony window or glass door?. I see a girl with h/c sitting in the living room, she reminded me of Y/N so much. I put my hand over my heart because it ached. I shake my head to get her out of my head and thought 'she probably hates me, I mean I did kill liu and almost killed her'. I sneakily opens the balcony window and sneaked in without a sound. I went to the darkest corner of the room and watched her. I could tell she felt my presents but is relaxed? What? That's the first normally people would be scared and paranoid. I stayed in my corner untell I started walking up behind her. I pulled my knife out of my pocket and pulled it against her throat and said my famous catchphrase! "GO. TO. SLEEP" but before I could slit her throat she said "nice seeing you to big brother!" And hugged me. I was shocked and I slowly hugged back "Y-Y/N is this really y-you?" I could feel her smile "of coarse it's me, I missed you over the 10 years" I started crying "h-has it really been 10 y-years?" She nodded as she whipped my tears away. I smiled not a wicked smile like usual a really smile making my forever smile extend. "I missed you Y/N I'm sorry for what happened 10 years ago" she smiled "it's okay Jeffrey I forgiven you a long time ago" i smiled "i have my little sister back!!" I hugged her tighter I looked at the time "I should go, I'm happy to see you again Y/N" I smiled and walked to her balcony and jumped off.

Y/N p.o.v
I was so happy to see Jeffrey again and I did forgive him over the 10 years although he scared the shit out of me when he jumped off the balcony! I ran over to the balcony and looked over the edge expecting a dead jeff but no he was up and moving, he was running to the forest not far from here, the same forest me,toby, and lyra played in. I smiled "I should get to bed I'm tired" I walked over to my bedroom and flopped on my bed. I curled up in the blankets and hugged my small pillow that I have and fell asleep.

Jeff's p.o.v
I ran back to the mansion and climbed a to my room sence I'm a badass and I didnt feel like climbing stairs though that's easier eh whatever. I climbed onto my balcony and walked into my room,changed into my pjs and flopped on my bed and fell asleep instantly.

(The video has NOTHING to do with the story it's just funny)