Chapter 10

"Samantha."

I took a step back from Catelyn in a way that suggested she slapped me right across the face.

Almost immediately my palms began to form sweat and a feeling of dread took over my body.

Play it cool.

"You may have changed your appearance and your face may have changed, but your eyes...," Catelyn sneered in a harsh voice.

"You can't fake those," she said staring intently at me and I slightly tilted my head to the side.

"I'm sorry, who?" I asked giving her an innocent look as I plastered a sarcastic and over exaggerated confused expression on my face.

It was indeed quite obvious I was faking it.

She knew it.

I knew it.

Hell, the janitor moping the tiles knew it.

"Don't play dumb with me. You've changed. I can practically smell it," she said with a sneer and stepped closer to tower over me.

Her heels were easily three inches higher than mine and I gritted my teeth.

"You're right. I have," I sneered right back suddenly very mad. Catelyn looked slightly taken about my words but immediately a smirk appeared on her lips.

"Why are you here? Fake name and a new identity? Think we wouldn't notice? Nice try!" she said with a bitter voice and let out a humourless laugh.

There was no need to deny who I was. I can see it in her eyes she was certain it was me.

"Just wait till Marcus hears this!"

Catelyn made a move to pass me and make her way to Marcus' office- but I dug my perfectly manicured fingernails into her wrist making her come to a halt.

"He won't," I gritted out and my eyes turned into slits.

Catelyns eyes narrowed on my hand and she looked at me with fury. Her dark hair framed her face and she let out fast breaths.

"Whats wrong? Didn't handle mummy and daddy's death so well? Huh? Out with it!" She suddenly growled and I pulled her away from Marcus' office and slammed her into a isolated corner.

I figured she used my parents death as a attack against me.

But I already had my defense shield in place.

Even if her words stung a little.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I breathed out and my hands found her throat.

Okay. Maybe alot.

All I saw was red and I suddenly felt my hands squeeze around her throat. Catelyn didn't like that and grabbed my hair tugging it with brutal force.

"Classy move Catelyn," I whispered and didn't hesitate to slam my knee into her lower stomach.

Catelyn let out a loud gasp and staggered away from me immediately releasing me in the process.

"How dare.." She trailed off in a breathless tone and she struggled to breathe properly. I took satisfaction in watching her wither in pain.

"I am Victoria to you and everyone."

"You think this is bad?" I snapped in a dangerous tone.

"Open your mouth and see what happens then," I threatened and smiled her my sadistic smile.

They did this to me. Made me want my vengeance so badly.

"Oh yeah?" Catelyn smiled but I didn't miss the grimace as she straightened herself up, "-what makes you think I'm scared? After all it's your funeral," she said with a smugness that made me march up to her. Though, she had already began walking away from me.

"We wouldn't want money maker fiancé to find out your love affair with a Celeste businessman now would we?" I called out when she turned her back towards me.

At first I didn't think she heard me. It was two steps later she came to a halt and her body tensed, her figure freezing into place.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Catelyn whispered in a hoarse voice as her back remained towards me. I could see her fists clench at her side.

"Thats not what the pictures I have say," I mused with a triumphant smile, bathing in her shocked expression as she spun around. I didn't hesitate to unlock my smart phone and click on the photos.

"You.."

Catelyn looked at me breathing roughly through her nose. A second later she began charging at me but I shoved the phone in her face. 

"Tsk tsk. Wouldn't want these surfing the net now would we," I cooed as I showed a photograph to her.

Catelyn's face masked horror and her hands began to shake. I even made out the droplets of sweat forming on her forehead.

She leaped forward and tried to rip the phone out of my hand but I was too quick. 

"You best stay quiet, right?" I said staring at her pale face that had turned an unhealthy shade.

I didn't receive an answer and I didn't wait for one either. I spun around and my heels smacked on the ground as I left her standing there in shock.

I was sure-no I was certain, she'd keep her tramp shut.

-

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE; 

Tell me what you think.

Team Catelyn or Team Victoria?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN