Chapter Two

Horror watched as Lust was freezing to his death.

Lust had been in the snow for a few days now.
He has a fever, and he was starting to die from in.

Horror grinned, seeing how much Lust was in pain and how weak he was.

"Why a-are you doing this?" Lust asked weakly, barely able to talk. "I enjoy other's pain. Seeing you suffer is truly enjoyable," Horror said as Lust giggled. "You f*cking b*tch..." Lust said, his tears hitting the soft snow.

Lust's eyes became hard to open, and he felt like he was loosing his life. 

"You're tired already?" Horror asked, giggling as he held his left arm with his right, his left hand tapping his cheek. "You're kind of fun... You're not loud, so I won't get in trouble..." Horror said, smirking as Lust, who scoffed. 

When Lust passed out from the coldness, Horror opened his cage, grabbing Lust, who was ice cold.
Horror went inside of his house after locking the shed.
He locked his door, then went upstairs with Lust.

Horror went to a bathroom, going inside.
He put Lust in the bathtub, putting it on the shower mode.

He start giggling, turning hot water hot, the water hitting Lust.
When Lust warmed up, he started to feel pain. 
"Ow!" He said trying to get out, but he failed because he was tied.

He teared up and shut his eyes, trying to calm himself down from the scowling hot water.

Horror was unamused as growled, pulling Lust out the tub, turning the water off, pulling Lust, who was wet, to the basement.

Horror untied Lust, then tied him on a chair.

"You're being so unamusing... I'll might kill you if you're amusing," Horror said, giggling as he went to a cabinet, going through all the torturing tools.
"Kill me?" Lust said as Horror grabbed a dagger. "Yes, you see.... I enjoy torturing people, and I was lucky you came along. It's been a while ever since the human stopped re-spawning," Horror said, walking up to Lust. 
Lust looked at Horror, fear in his eyes. "I didn't do anything to you though..." Lust said as Horror smirked. "I know, but this is going to be fun! Now I want you to count to twelve," Horror said, holding the dagger by Lust's wrist. 
Lust teared up and shut his eyes tightly when Horror cut his right wrist slowly. 
"I said count!" Horror growled. "O-One!" Lust said, shaking. 
Horror smirked cutting Lust again. "Two," Lust growled out, his tears slipping down his cheeks. "Crying? But we're only at two," Horror said as Lust inhaled a breath, trying not to cry.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Horror looked at the soft taco he made, walking to his basement.

"Alright you little whore... I have food," Horror said, looking at Lust, who was crying.
"Don't do it anymore! Pleas don't do it anymore!" Lust begged as he cried, Horror rolling his eyes.
"Calm down, I just brought food," Horror said, putting the taco to Lust's mouth, but Lust turned away. "I'm not eating that..." Lust said as Horror shrugged. 
"Suit yourself," Horror said, taking a bite about of it.
Lust looked at Horror, who was eating the taco.

"No, I want it," Lust said before Horror took another bite. "Now you want it?" Horror said as Lust nodded, Horror holding the taco to his mouth. 
Lust took a small bite.

"Hurry up!" Horror growled, startling Lust.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"Horror! Where the h*ll are you!?" A glitchy voice yelled from upstairs.

Horror sighed, going to the basement door.
"You better keep your mouth shut," Horror said, walking out to see Error, Dust, and Killer.

"What do you want?" Horror asked bitterly. "Nightmare told us to find you," Killer said as Horror rolled his eyes. "Why?" Horror asked. "He said that you needed a way for contact, so we're going to give you a contactor," Dust said, Error handing Horror a contactor. "You all came for this reason?" Horror asked. "We were in an AU, then we had to do this, so we're here as a group," Error said as Horror rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just leave me AU," Horror said as Killer pouted. "Alright big brother," Killer said, Error making a portal, the other skeletons leaving.

Horror tossed the contactor on the couch before going back to the basement.

"Papyrus, I said no, so don't touch me... No! I never said that!..... Papyrus, I think you're going insane... No, I have legs! Wait!!! My legs are gone!! I don't have legs anymore!!" Lust said, looking at a lap and his leggings.

Horror knew he was delusional from all the pain, and rolled his eyes. 

Lust started crying, which started pissing Horror off. 

"My legs are gone!! I don't have them anymore!! I can never stand up again!!" He whined, Horror growling. "Shut up!" He yelled at Lust, who calmed down a bit. "Gawd...." Horror went to a counter, grabbing a needle with blue liquid inside of it.

Horror walked to Lust, then injected the liquid in him slowly.

Lust teared up more as he blushed, wanting to yell and moan in pain, but he held it in.

"Please s-stop..." Lust quietly begged, making Horror grin. "Why should I?" Horror asked as Lust started crying again. "Oh shut up," Horror said, walking to the counter, setting the needle down. 

Horror looked at Lust, who had passed out from pain.
He sighed, untying Lust, picking him up bridal style.

Horror walked to his room, putting Lust in his bed, and under his covers.
He went downstairs, sleeping on the couch.

"Come on babe~ I might go soft this time," Rena said, cupping Lust's cheeks.

Lust teared up, trying to yell for help, but he had a ball gag in his mouth and he was tied to his bed room in his room and house.

"Papy isn't going to be home for a while, so we can be as loud as we want..." Rena said as they bit Lust's neck.
Lust tried kicking them, but Yuno grabbed Lust's legs, opening them and grinding against him roughly.

Lust started crying, not wanting this.

"Come on... You don't want to be the only virgin here, now do you, Sans? Not even Mettaton is a virgin," They said as Lust struggled, wanting to get free. 
Rena bit Lust's neck gently, putting their hand up Lust's shirt.

Lust was starting to have a panic attack.

Rena pressed themselves against Lust harder, groaning in pleasure. 

Lust shot up, panting heavily.
He noticed he was in Horror's bed and blushed.

Lust got up, falling because he was so weak.
He tried getting up, but he just couldn't

Lust scoffed, crawling to the door weakly, opening the door and crawling out.
Lust started crying as he crawled through the dark house.

He ended up by the stairs, trying to go down them, but he only tumbled down them.

Lust started crying harder, unable to get up or move.
He wanted to call for the other skeleton, but he didn't know his name.

Lust was uncontrollably sobbing at this pointing, not knowing why his life was so messed. 
He let out a scream, starting to cry even harder, yelling out, "What did I do".

Horror walked up to Lust, who was crying on the floor.
He knew Lust was real weak and wouldn't be able to do anything, so he didn't bother tying him.
But he didn't expect him to tumble down the stairs.

"I'm sorry!" Lust said, shutting his eyes as he cried, barely able to breath. 
Horror glared at Lust, who was panicking, crying, and yelling. 

Horror somehow felt how much pain Lust was in emotionally.
His eyes grew soft.

Horror bent down, grabbing Lust bridal style and standing up.

"Sh... Don't cry..." Horror said, his voice somehow calming Lust down. 
"Don't cry anymore..." Horror said, walking upstairs with Lust in his arms.

Lust buried his face in Horror's chest, clutching his shirt, pulling himself closer.

Horror laid Lust on his bed, Lust who was a bit calmer.
He tried leaving, but Lust had a surprisingly tight grip on him. "No..." He said weakly, pulling Horror, closer. "Get off you little slut," Horror growled, Lust not doing as told.
"Please don't leave me..." Lust begged, Horror's eyes softening.

Horror groaned in annoyance, getting in the bed with Lust.
Lust had fallen asleep quickly after that.

Then from there, Horror fell asleep too, accidentally wrapping his arm around Lust's waist, pulling him closer.