3. Dumbo and Jelly Beans

~ Valentina / Hunter~

"Heeelllooooooo!"

"What do you want?"

"What, I can't say hi to my phone buddy?"

"I guess you can..."

"Wow, you sound down. Tell your mom what's wrong." 

"Dude, stop referring to yourself as my mom. It's like pretending my older brother to be my sister." 

"You lost me."

"That's because you're dumb."

"Well at least you're not insulting my ass this time."

"Dumbass. Dumbshit. Dumbface. Dumb-"

"Okay okay that's it! Jelly bean has had enough. He is hurt! I repeat! He is hurt and needs to be taken immediately to the ER!" 

"You're so dramatic, and really? Jelly bean?"

"Now now my sweet smol. Jelly beans are the best. No arguments. Nada. And babe, dramatic is my middle name."

"That's debatable. You-"

"Woa, was that a crash? Did someone break into your house? Are you a part of some mafia business. You are aren't you? Young lady, get out before it's too late!"

"You're being dramatic again. No, that's not the mafia dumbo. That's my stupid drunk idiot of a brother who just knocked over a bowl." 

"Oh."

"Ugh. Matt you stupid potato! Get your ass back in bed. Oh my god, you're going to go tumbling down the stairs and go splat on the floor."

"Um.."

"Sorry. He's ten times more stupid than you when he's drunk... Matt! Stop flushing the damn toilet when you didn't even take a dump!"

"Did you realize you just implied that I was cute? And he's doing you a favor, isn't running water the way to get rid of germs nowadays?" 

"When on earth did I say that? And no! Now you're just being more stupid than my stupidest brother."

"You called me Dumbo! You know? Dumbo? The cute little elephant with the big ears and big cute eyes? And I'm gonna ignore that last part. "

"Matt! Stop pulling worms out of the ground! Get back in your room and shower! You stink worse than a pig! Sorry, he's being a dumb shit at the moment."

"Oh no, I'm thoroughly enjoying this. In fact, I even have popcorn with me. Extra buttery."

"You enjoy listening to me suffer don't you?"

"What can I say? I'm sadistic. Might as well make myself a strawberry and banana smoothie too."

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

"You're insufferable."

"Oh please, you love my company and listening to my manly voice."

"You want to get started on your voice again?"

"Uh let's not actually."

"That's what I thought."

"Stop talking on the damn phone and do your work! I didn't hire you to lounge around and talk to your friends! Shit... I'll talk to you later, au revoir!"

"Au revoir, Dumbo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man I tried funnel cakes for the first time today at the boardwalk and they're soooo good! Not to mention my feet were about to fall off since I've been walking the whole day. But it was worth the pain lol. 

Anyways hope you guys like this chappie. Don't forget to vote <3