Chapter 8

"What about that one?" Viktor asks as I read a book. It's been a week since Harry agreed to accompany me to the Yule Ball. We have yet to tell people that we're together.

 "Not interested." I sigh as I grip Harry's hand under the table.

 "Dray, we have to find you someone to be happy with." Viktor sighs "So what, the other guy didn't want to go to the ball with you?"

 Hermione and Viktor kept pestering me about my boyfriend's identity, so Harry blurted out that the guy dumped me. Afterwards, he told me we'd come out at the ball. After that, he snogged me and almost got in my pants, however, Viktor walked into the room, so we faked a break-up between my mystery man and I.

 "I don't want to worry about guys right now!" I insist and they look at me questionably "I just..." I think of the lie "Too soon."

 "Are you coming to Hogsmeade next week?" Harry asks, squeezing my thigh a bit "I'd like to not be alone."

 "Harry, I'm sorry." Hermione sighs "Ginny wanted me to go with her and she's going with Ron..."

 "We'll be there." Viktor nods and I give Harry a weak smile, before Viktor sighs "I don't know about you three, but I'm going to the kitchen."

 Harry points to something in my book and knocks a glass of water into my lap "Shite!" I sigh, hopping out of my seat "I gotta go change!"

 Harry sighs "Do you want me to come with you? Just incase you pass your ex?" I nod and Hermione stands after us.

 "I'm not staying here alone." She sighs, putting her book back on the shelf.

 When we leave, I look at Harry, questionably, as Hermione leads the way.

 When we're almost there, Ron and Ginny pass us and Ron elbows Ginny "Hermione, come hang out with me!" Ginny insists, pulling her away.

 As we walk the rest of the way, I sigh "Ron will get over it soon enough." Harry nods as I open the dorm room door.

 When we're both inside, I close the food and lock it. After I turn to face him, he waves me forward after he gets comfortable on the edge of my bed. As I stand before him, he rests his hands on my wet abs "I was looking for a way to get us alone."

 I run my fingers through his hair and he leans into the touch "It's fine." I whisper, before biting my lip and clearing my throat "Would you like to help me out of my clothes?"

 Harry looks up to me, lust flaming into his features "Are you sure?" he asks and I answer by pushing my pants off, without letting his hands slip from my stomach.

 As he bites his lip, he pulls me into his lap and pulls off my shirt. His lips press against mine as he grips my thighs. As I unbutton his shirt and pull off his tie, he explores my mouth, hungerly. He pulls away as I push his robes off his arms "I've never done this before." he whispers, nervously.

 "It's okay." I whisper resting my arms around his shoulders "We can stop if you want to..." I rest my head on his shoulder and drop my arms to my lap "It's alright."

 He sighs and rolls us to lay in between my legs "Just, tell me what feels good and what feels bad, alright?" He whispers.

 "Okay." I whisper as he slides out of his pants. When he's back on top of me, I stare up at him as I play with his hair "Don't hold back questions."

*SMUT STARTS HERE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! SKIP IF YOU MUST!*

 He nods, before connecting his lips to mine and exploring my mouth. My hands lock in his hair and his trace my sides and thighs. My throbbing erection grazes past his and I gasp at the light touch.

 When he grinds against me, I know he's taking my sounds into consideration.

 After about a minute of him grinding down on me, I pull away from his lips and beg "Harry, please?"

 He nods and starts working off my boxer briefs with one hand. After he pulls them off, his kisses travel down to my neck.

 Kissing turns to sucking and I whine when he bites down on my neck "Did I hurt you?" he asks, nervously looking from my eyes to my neck.

 "No." I scoff, running my fingers through his hair "It was a good type of pain." I nod and he gives a weak smile, before getting back to work.

 His kisses trace down my chest and he only stops to roll my nipple around with his tounge. With one last suck, he pops off from my nipple and continues going down.

 When he gets down to my hips, he looks up at me anxiously and all I can do is scoff "Do what you think right. It'll be fine."

 He nods before picking me up and licking right up my shaft, before licking around my tip and taking one trip all the way down. He gags and backs up, coughing.

 After he sucks on my testicles, he backs up and demands "Turn around." despite my curiosity, I oblige and turn around.

 That's when I feel his hot tounge against my bum. I hum in pleasure as he licks around my anus. While he starts fucking me with his rough tounge, I moan out in pleasure. He licks and spits and sucks, until his tounge is replaced with his fingers.

 "Harry!" I moan out as he slams his fingers into my prostate. He stops as I grip his arm "I'm ready." I shiver in pleasure as he flips me over.

 While he spreads a thick layer of spit onto his erection, I watch, eagerly waiting for him. When he's ready, he rests himself against my entrance. I give him a nod and he pushes in.

 When I cry out in pain, he stops "Am I hurting you?"

 "Damnit Harry!" I yelp and he stares down at me in worry "Keep going!" I whine and he does, despite my cries.

 When he's all the way in, he lowers himself to be an inch from my face "Draco?" he asks, wiping a tear from my eye "Talk to me."

 "I just need a minute to get used to it inside me." I bat my eyes and stare at the wall, until my arse loosens and I nod "I'm ready."