10

(This is the day they go to bowling)

Y/n POV 

As I'm getting ready to go bowling, I get a text from Zendaya.

Zendaya: Hay Girl!

Y/n: Hey!

Zendaya: You ready for bowling? 🎳

Y/n: Hell yea!

Zendaya: They also have an arcade and laser tag

Y/n: Ooh! Someone's going down in Laser Tag! I'm the champ!

Zendaya: Lol I'm gonna pick you up around 5ish

Y/n: ok 

TimeSkip

I get in to the front seat of Zendaya's car.

"Hey Girl! You look cute!" 

"Thanks! So do you!" I return the compliment.

"So we're going to Spare Time, and you get to meet Laura and Tony" she informed me.

"Yay! I loved them both in Spiderman Homecoming!"

As we're driving she asks me, "So. You and Tom would make a really cute couple."

"What! Where did this come from?!" I say feeling heat rise to my face.

"Ooh! Your blushing! You like him don't you?" She says teasing me.

"Maybe just a bit." I mutter

Zendaya fangirls in the driver seat.

"I SHIP IT!!!!!!" She yells out the car window. "I won't tell Tom." She adds.

"Thank you!" I say relieved as we pull into the parking lot of Spare Time.

(This is our Spare Time in my Home Town)

We meet up with Tom, Jacob, and Haz.I meet Tony and Laura then we go in and get lanes.

I meet Tony and Laura then we go in and get lanes

We talk and joke. I suck at bowling so I lose. Tony wins. He's really good.

After that we play some arcade games. We play Air Hockey and Skee Ball. We eventually make it to Laser Tag.

We split up into two teams, Haz, Tom, and Tony on one team and Zendaya, Jacob, Laura, and I on the other team. 

"We call the Green Team!" Tom yells

We get in our vests and get our guns and head into the arena. 

As we start our team is winning.

"Z! On you left!" I shout as she hits Tony in the chest with a laser

I go out from out little base to try and find more people. 

"Y/n! Tom's chasing you!" I hear Laura warn me.

I start running trying to find cover. "You'll never catch me Holland!" I yell as I hear Tom's footsteps are getting louder behind me. I feel a hand on my shoulder push me against a wall.

Tom gets really close to my face. "Caught you" He says in a deep voice. He closes the gap between us with a kiss.

He lingers slightly as we part. He walks away leaving me in shock. He turns around and shoots me. Zendaya comes and finds me. 

"Hey. C'mon we're gonna check the score." She's sees my expression. "What happened?"

"Tom. He was chasing me then he pinned me to this wall and kissed me."

Zendaya squealed. "Then what?!"

"He walked off, turned around, and shot me."

She was talking about how much she ships us while we join up with the rest. As walk up to the group, I can see Tom looking at me with a grin on his face. 

The others go to play more games but I pull Tom to the side.

"What was that about!" I almost yell.

"I don't know what your talking about Y/n" He says with a grin.

"That grin on your face says otherwise." I say with my eyebrows raised 

"I couldn't help it. You just look so pretty tonight and I like you a lot." He says with a big smile.

I start to blush "I like you too Tom"

His eyes widen. "YAY!!" He shouts like a child. I laugh and we go play some games.

"Hey Y/n. Smile!" He says taking a picture of me. "I'm posting it!"

"Don't post it! My eyes are closed!" I say laughing.

"Too late! Plus it's cute!"

Tom's Post

Hanging out at the Arcade with  @(YourIG) #SpareTime #TerribleMotercycleist

(Pretend that's you in the pic)

*******************************

Thanks for reading this chapter I love you guys so much!❤️