1.13

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 13- What Happened to Frederick

Dean and his brother both rode their horses away from King George's men who chased after them just as the two moved their horses over a fallen limb and then hid behind some trees while the guards rode ahead of them, now passing them

"I think the coast is clear now," Dean muttered, hopping back on top of his horse like Prince James did as well.

But before Charming could mount his horse, two different colored guards ran up behind the two men and threw a sack over his head while Dean simply hopped off of his horse and flipped the guards over onto their backs.

"Did you really think that would work on me?" The hooded knight remarked with a light smirk.

"No, not you, of course." A familiar female voice answered while walking up behind the Prince and his big brother.

"Princess Abigail." Dean commented while turning around and facing the woman.

"Abigail? What are you doing here?" Charming then questioned her, now also facing the said woman.

"I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds." Abigail answered the slightly confused prince.

"How did you know I was going-"

"Because I have ears in the King's court, and despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth. You love Snow White... and you have no intention of marrying me." Abigail explained to 'James'.

"I won't marry someone I don't love or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him... If that means suffering the consequences, so be it." Charming replied while watching her guards as did Dean who had his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"You're prepared to lay down your life. Like your well known brother here. How charming." Abigail commented.

Dean somewhat grinned in amusement as Charming glanced over at his brother and already knew what he was thinking. David shook his head slightly in amusement also.

Abigail added, "But I didn't come here to see you die. I came here to help you escape."

"Why would you do anything to help me?" Charming inquired towards the princess in slight curiosity and confusion.