Epilogue

Piyali's POV

I woke up at my stomach grumbling with hunger. We had only toast-butter in the morning before leaving to the waterfall. I watched Nick sleeping peacefully beside me nestling his hands on my waist, his breaths fanning over my neck. I felt my skin heating up as all the events we did before sleeping flashed in my eyes.

Suddenly I felt fingers traveling down my belly and brushed my core, I shuddered and yelped, "Nick don't".

He chuckled and pulled away his hands and I breathed in relief. He raised his head and nuzzled my neck sending alluring tingles down my spine, his hands making patterns on my back. I pulled his head from crook of my neck and kissed his lips lightly and before he tried to push his tongue, I pulled away earning his groan.

"If you don't want to kiss me properly then don't start a kiss." He said with hint of annoyance.

"Do you care your wife is really very much hungry? We haven't eat since we did......we did....was it - sex?" I stammered, blushing furiously.

Nick chuckled. "Yes my innocent wife, you rightly guessed."

"Oh my god! I had sex with you, which means I am going to become pregnant right?" I asked with excitement.

"Well, you may become pregnant after having first time sex or sometimes it requires few more sessions." He said with wink. I know my cheeks were red like tomato just by imagining him taking me all over again. Devilish smirk was dancing on his lips.

"I guess you might feel sore down so don't rush to get up and walk." His eyes suddenly softened, "I will bring you something to eat." He said as he walked out of the room.

I was feeling sore between my legs and was freaking out as I thought it's not going to heal ever, when I told him that he assured me that I am going to become fine in two-three days. Till that time he looked after me just like flower.

*****

Eventually Nick showed me all those porn videos which he had been pondering to show me in order to get some sense in my poor brain but contemplated that it's not so good idea.

Heat rushed to my cheeks but at the same time I felt so terrified after watching porn for the first time. Now I understand the reason why my husband hesitated to show this stuff. Not to mention, I am so honored and proud of him that he chose his own way to make me understand physical intimacy.

I felt so overwhelmed recalling how much he was careful, kind, loving and understanding while doing it with me. The pain I was feeling was bothering him so much but yet he did it so flawlessly. I was touched by his kindness.

*****

After nine months

Nick was all the time with me in the hospital room where I was going to deliver our baby.

Nick kissed my forehead and saying something to calm my nerves which was bouncing above my head cause all I was doing was thrashing my head to get rid of this terrible pain. I was gripping Nick's wrist so tightly as I could, I felt I am going to die right here right now. The entire room was booming with my blood curdling screams as I tried my best to push; doctors and nurses were eating up my head telling me to push more and more which wasn't helping me at all.

Finally God did some mercy over me after suffering through that bone-crushing pain as I heard the crying sound of our baby before blacking out.

******

I was overwhelmed with happiness and got so emotional when Nick placed our baby girl in my lap. "Thank you, I love you so much" Nick kissed my lips and I returned it gladly.

'Anwesha', we gave her name which Nick's mom had already decided if we had girl child. Nick was really happy that I failed our bet, Yeah I betted that we will have baby-boy.

*****

Stars flashed in front of my eyes when I toppled on Nick's chest after having earth shattering orgasm. We did it three times in row as Nick challenged me on his birthday and I was only glad to do it for us.

It had been very difficult for Nick those times when I was unaware of all these things; when I was so close to him but still not been able to share real intimacy. I felt more than guilty that I didn't give him which was rightfully his not even on our honeymoon trip. Because of me he often had to take cold showers but still he never tried to take me forcefully. I kept him depriving of physical love because my lack of knowledge and slowness but this man only kept loving me and respecting my feelings.

"Hey...what are you pondering on?" Nick's voice broke my chain of thoughts. He kissed on my shoulder and looked back to me, waiting for my answer.

"How stupid and idiot I was, I wonder how did you wait so patiently for me instead of taking me forcefully." I blurted feeling sad and guilty.

"Sshhhh, Never say like that. You were Innocent Piyali and I had accepted your innocence with all my heart. I could not and probably would never think of taking you forcefully. I respect your innocence and your love which I always see in your eyes, feel in your kisses and hugs. That's enough to spend my entire life with you." His words melted my heart.

"I love you Nick." my heart swelled with so much love. "I love you more, my innocent wife." He smiled and blessed my lips with mind blowing kiss.

😘 😉I feel so lucky that I started this journey and all of you joined me and supported, motivated me and finally I could end this story proudly. I am so grateful towards all of you for reading this story patiently and also for loving this story with your great votes and comments.

Hope You liked Epilogue part. Please do Vote, Comment & Share. 😘