Chapter 5: Who are they??

(A/n: Sorry for disappearing for a few days >.< Got busy with a family event, (J)hope you enjoy this part and remember to vote if you do! I suggest you play the music I placed above, enjoy! ^-^)

"She knows a few Vampires in our school!"

"What??" Your eyes widened.

"It's true." Lisa said smiling at how shocked you were.

"Who are they??" You asked her quickly. I knew she knew something!

"Ya, come on tell us!" Jennie said.

"Well, I don't know if I can tell you...Jennie can I trust her?" Lisa asked Jennie seeming skeptical. Jennie looked at you and smiled, then replied to Lisa, "Yes, you can."

"Ok so, there are two types of Vampires; Evil ones that kill humans, trick them or curse them and good ones that don't even harm humans except in dire situations, all the Vampires I'm about to tell you are good ones, so don't worry if you ever meet them, ok?"

"Ok." You and Jennie both replied at the same time.

"Ok, these are the only ones I know but there are rumors of more, and rumors of evil ones living near...So we have Kim Jisoo, Mark Tuan, and my close friend Kunpimook but he likes to be called BamBam-"

"BAMBAM?!" Jennie was shocked, "YOU'RE CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND??"

"Ya," Lisa said calmly. You didn't know anyone she just said, but you memorized their names. "Lisa, do you mind me asking why there was blood on your dress before yesterday?"

"Ohh, that." she said, looking annoyed. "I met up with BamBam at the party, and he hugged me without cleaning up first." she saw your eyes widen, "No no don't worry! It's not human blood!"

"Oh, ok good." You were relieved. It was silent for a bit, "Lisa...How did you feel when you found out your childhood best friend was turned into a Vampire?" You couldn't help but ask.

"Well..."

*Flashback*

Lisa's POV  (High school/ Thailand)

12 am

I was about to go to sleep when I received a text.

BamBam: Lalisa...

Lisa: BamBam, why are you suddenly calling me by my real name? And are you feeling any better? You've been absent from school for the past few days, I missed you. When are you coming back?

BamBam: I'm never coming back...

Lisa: WHAT?! WDYM UR NEVER COMING BACK?!

BamBam: .........

Lisa: R U MOVING?

BamBam: No...I'm running away...Lisa, I'm sorry, but I can't explain...Ily, take care of urself.

Lisa: WHAT?! BAMBAM??

*This number has blocked you*

WHAT THE HECK BAMBAM??

I quickly got up of my bed, sneaked out of my house without my parents noticing and ran to his house. I knocked on the door as loud as I can, his mom opened the door looking half-asleep,(his dad has passed away unfortunately when he was very young.)

"Where's BamBam??" I asked her, worried.

"Lisa, are you ok?"

"BamBam told me he's going to run away!" I said tearing up, "Where is he?"