Author's Note

College is starting on Monday! *cries*

But I decided that I still want to write even though I probably won't have too much time left over since I'm taking like 3 studio courses haha...

So that means!!

The update schedule is gonna change. I originally planned to release everything by arc mainly so that there would be less plot holes and much more proofreading before I officially released each arc into the world, but now that college is back I feel that you guys would have to wait too long like a month for each update even! Now that college is here, I will release by chapter. I will try to make it so that there is at least 1 chapter every 2 days, but I can't guarantee it since I do try to make each chapter at least 1k words long hehe.

Also its harder than I thought to make sure everything in the story lines up together even though I already planned so many things out! *bites handkerchief*

So yeah, that's basically all I had to say minus the stuff I forgot.

Anyway guys, thanks so much for reading and I do love reading every comment and appreciate every vote! I occasionally reply to some comments but I have terrible memory and forget to reply most of the time after I declare to myself that I will reply later... but just know that I love you all and the story is mainly continuing due to your support!!!

See ya next post!