Arc 2.10 Class of the Century

Arc. 2.10 Class of the Century

When Tian Xi was finally transferred back into her personal void space she was still extremely indignant. Even if the world had categorized the two as the ideal pair of alphas since both of them were such highly revered figures and they would be accepted as the ideal pair, she couldn't come to terms with the fact that Gu Yuan would have been the one to complete her quest--not her. Most importantly, he never let her experience the joys of A x O!!!

Every time she approached an omega, Gu Yuan had magically poofed into existence and interrupted her seduction, scaring away the poor omega before she could even lay her hands on him.

Sure, to get first place in the void competition she was willing to do anything, but she wanted to be the one to do things, not rely on someone else. Especially on that shameless man, Gu Yuan. Admittedly, he was very good in bed, but that was no excuse for him to forcefully claim her as his own and even possibly keep her from completing her side mission. She only allowed him to continue his antics in that world because she knew he was getting revenge for the first world.

Thankfully, their debts had been settled and cleared after the ABO world, so she wouldn't have to worry about him ever again.

[Here are your rewards, host.] 001 decided to just do his job. This second world was really nothing ah. His host was also just making a big deal out of nothing. Gu Yuan, too. As a system he felt that he would never be able to understand what went through their minds.

[List of Completed Missions and Tasks]

[Main Mission: Bring the graduating class to the top of society. Time Limit: 6 months. Reward: 500 points]

[Side Mission: Become the ideal pair with the best partner. Time Limit: 6 months. Reward: 250 points]

[Side Task 1: Maintain your position as president. Reward: 50 points]

[Side Task 2: Answer 500 questions in class. Time Limit: 6 months. Total Reward: 500 points (1 point per question)]

[Side Task 3: Present the graduation speech at the graduation ceremony. Reward: 100 points and 1 skill point]

[Total points earned: 1400. Total points deducted: 0]

.

.

.

[Host Stats]

System: 001

Name: Tian Xi

Age: 25

Class: C

Cumulative Points: 109,001 (+1400)

Points: 900 (+1400)

Skill Points: 1 (+1)

Skills: Hacking (max), Management (???), Taekwondo (basic)

Number of Worlds Completed: 2

Stats: INT - 87/100     STR - 36/100 (+5)     AGI - 32/100     Charm (CRM) - 92/100     VIT - 40/100     LCK 2/100

.

.

.

'Eh, so even though we weren't the conventional alpha and omega pairing, I still completed the mission?' Tian was pleasantly surprised.

[En. I told you that with your luck anything is possible.] Technically, the two were the best individuals within Central. If one thought of it in that way, it could work.