Chapter Thirty-five - The Fog

Song of the chapter - Save me bu Nicki Minaj

The unknown POV

The blood covered and covered my hands as I tried to put down all the pressure in the world but it still wasn't enough. It wasn't anything that made a difference. "Don't you dare die on me! Not now! Dont!" I yelled but the blood got caught in their throat and I couldn't do anything. 

My hands trembled as the eyes shut, but I knew there was still a little life left in this person. I knew there was because there always is, no matter how hard it gets. 

Blair

I felt my whole world stop for a moment as them words spurred out of Negan's mouth. It was like getting your exam results after weeks and weeks of studying and found out you failed. So did I... I failed to be the girlfriend and mother I am.

"I'm gonna make it one hard, swing, try to do it in one because I like him. I just want you to put that in your brain and roll it around for a minute." Negan taunted and taunted Rick until he looked as if he was about to crack. I stared over at Rick as tears just streamed down his delicate face.

Carl slowly looked over to me with his one eye wider than ever. I didn't know what I could do. I was in a position if I moved, I'd be dead. The same for me, Daryl and Rick and everybody else. "I love you." Carl spoke towards me and I shook my head slowly. Carl must've knew I won't let this happen but I couldn't move or do anything. Tears fell out of my eyes like a magnet to the ground.

"I'm gonna kill Carl and then Lucille here, She's gonna kill my daughter's baby. Slowly and painfully." "You can do it right in front of me, I told you already, I'm gonna kill you. All of you. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... But nothing is gonna change that--nothing. You're all already dead." Rick gritted through his teeth at Negan and all he done was chuckle away to himself. 

"Damn. Wow, Rick. Okay." With that, Negan jumped up to his feet and walked around Rick to Carl. My chest became tighter and tighter whilst my whole body continued to shake. My eyes followed Negan and he whipped Carl's hat off of his head. "No, no, no!" I screamed before he spoke up again. "You said I could do it." Negan spoke and I stared at Carl for a second as he whispered underneath his breath and kept his eye shut, waiting for death. 

All of a sudden, a tiger came out of nowhere, cutting everyone off with it's roars. The tiger attacked and ripped open one of the saviors heads making Negan stop before he could touch Carl. Gunshots were fired and no one knew where they were coming from until we saw a bunch of people run from behind a building. 

I seen Carol and smiled briefly knowing she would do anything with her heart and soul to save us with her team right beside her. I never seen Negan again but me and Carl stayed beside each other. I noticed my gun on the ground a few feet away from me and I crawled to reach it. "Blair no!" I heard Carl yell and I turned but I seen a person from the sanctuary holding a gun up to my face. 

Suddenly, a gun shot blared out above others and I noticed Enid, Maggie and everyone else there beside her shooting the saviors. I picked up the big gun and got on my knee, aiming and firing at anyone I didn't recognize. Carl done the exact same and got beside me on one knee as well. "We need to kill Negan! Make this over and done with!" I screamed at Carl over the gunshots.

He stopped what he was doing and looked over to me, frowning slightly. "You can't do that! He'll just take you back to the sanctuary!" "We have to!" "This is not a discussion!" He yelled back at me and continued to shoot. I grunted under my breath and just continued shooting at anyone. I seen flares getting shot into the sky and then slowly fall back down, creating some kind of smoke around us. 

It was such a thick smoke and fog, I couldn't see Carl anymore. "Carl!" I screamed out for him but it was no use. All I heard was gunshots but didn't see anymore people. I seen someone running in the distance and it was Daryl. I sprinted after him as he climbed up the gate of Alexandria and I copied his move. "Daryl!" I screamed after him but once I got up at the top, that's when all the gunshots stopped and it just became silent.

I scanned down the road for any signs of their trucks but they were all just gone. "No..." I whispered underneath my breath and Daryl stared down at everyone else below us as the smoke started to clear off. Carl or Rick weren't down there and I didn't know where they were. "We lost. Again. It's over." I spoke up and Daryl looked over to me looking me up and down. 

I thought he'd be yelling at me, saying how stupid I was to say something like that but he didn't. He took me into his embrace and I reacted slowly to something like that. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged gently back. "We saw all the videos, we saw everything." He said and pulled away from me for a moment. 

"You don't understand how strong and how much you've really done for us." I smiled gently as tears still peeked out of my eyes but I couldn't control anything right now. "Daryl-" I started but suddenly a gunshot fired from the woods and I was thrown back off of the gate. Beneath me I felt multiple people trying to catch me but they couldn't. 

My side burned once my back smacked the ground and all I heard was ringing, slow hard ringing. I heard muffled screams and yells for Rick, Daryl and even Carl. I squeezed onto my hip in pain as the maroon blood just poured out of me. But what shot through my head was my baby. Was it okay? 

"Mag-" I tried to call out and she hovered over me with Jesus and Daryl. "GET RICK AND CARL NOW!" Maggie screamed as she tried to put pressure on my wound but it was hopeless. 

Carl

Michonne was hurt pretty bad from getting beat up on the balcony and no one was even here to save or help her. I felt her hand grip mine as my dad kept his head buried in her neck, sobbing quietly. 

All of a sudden, a gun shot rang out on the silent streets of Alexandria. My dad's head shot up and we all stayed quiet for a minute. "RICK! CARL!" I heard Tara scream and my heart beated out of my chest as I gripped my gun and sprinted down the stairs and out the door. Tara was half way up to me and she quickly turned around and sprinted the other way towards the people formed in a circle. 

I pushed through the people and seen Maggie and Daryl applying pressure on some sort of wound on Blair. The I had noticed. Blair had been shot in the hip. "No! NO! NO! BLAIR!" I yelled and hovered over her apply pressure on the wound as well. 

"GET HARSON!" I yelled at Maggie and she immediately let go of Blair's wound as she continued to cry out in pain. "P-Please. Our baby..." She cried out as tears just streamed into her hair. I sniffed as tears copied Blair's. 

The blood covered and covered my hands as I tried to put down all the pressure in the world but it still wasn't enough. It wasn't anything that made a difference. "Don't you dare die on me! Not now! Don't!" I yelled but the blood got caught in their throat and I couldn't do anything.

My hands trembled as the eyes shut, but I knew there was still a little life left in this person. I knew there was because there always is, no matter how hard it gets.