Sit With Us: Grizzy

***hi there. this one's a little different, it contains a lot of youtubers this time, and a lot of them are small. they make good content, though, and i would definitely recommend them. (grizzy, snedger, tuxbird, byze, blarg, jaayy) i think they're all hilarious, so i wrote this. if you don't like it, that's okay, this is probably the only one i'll write of this type, because it's really common, but it's fine. have a great day (:***

She was in her math class, dozing off again. Most people didn't enjoy the idea of their lesson today, which was trigonometry, but the way the teacher explained it, she had no issues understanding it. So, she idly sat at her desk, picking at her cuticles, and stared at her notebook. She had tried not to draw and doodle as much this year, but... Looking closer, the margins and even between lines of text, there were little words in graffiti writing, or just doodles in whatever color pen (name) had had that day. She was thinking about a boy in her lunch period.

He was just a year older than her, but she tried to spend as much time with him as she could. It didn't always work, and he sometimes blew her off. The friends he sat with at lunch were rude to her, or would make fun of her. Jay, her neighbor, was best friends with the boy constantly on her mind.

Jay always teased her.

*

She clutched her phone to her chest, sighing gently, until it buzzed and made a noise. "Oh!"

All it was was a Twitter notification, which was very disappointing. She'd messaged one of her friends asking what they thought of hanging out, and hadn't gotten a reply yet.

Jay walked by her porch, looking over her white fence. "What are you doing? Waiting for Nelson to message you?"

Her face blushed furiously, and soon, she was as red as a tomato. "No! Leave me alone, Jay!"  (name)'s eyes started to turn glassy with tears, but she looked away from the older boy and pretended that he wasn't there anymore.

"Yeah. Okay, because it's not like he'd answer you anyway."

She stood up, refusing to take this from Jay. Her hand was on the doorknob, when he raised his voice.

"Just so you know? He's doesn't even know your name."

Tears started spilling, but she didn't dare turn around and show him. The door was thrown open, and slammed shut once she was inside. Instead of having the energy to run upstairs to her room, she could only slump against the door and sob.

*

The bell rang, and finally the period was over. She stood up, and shoved her notebook and pen into her backpack, and swung it over her shoulder. Within a few seconds, her earbuds were pushed into her ears, and her music was loud. The school was angry and unforgiving, so being in the hallways alone was scary, and her anxiety spiked every time.

Her next class was science. It was chemistry, and all she could focus on was putting one foot in front of the other, and taking the correct left towards the classroom. Before she could walk into the hallway leading to the classroom, someone stepped erratically in front of her, and she bumped into their shoulder. "Oh, goodness, I'm so sorry..."

She kept her head down, and kept walking towards the class without looking at who she had crashed into. (name) ignored everyone and everything in the hallway and walked into the chemistry class, where the teacher was holding the door open. "Hi, Ms. Greene." She didn't smile, or look up, but kept walking towards her seat in the front of the class.

She sat next to a very peppy and popular girl who had many negative rumors and connotations about her. She ignored her, because she was annoying, and loud.