S E V E N ~ "I want the bathtub."

This chapter is dedicated to @theforgottonone for voting, commenting and following me! Thank you much, it made me smile :)

••••
Part 2 (Final Part)
••••

"You are amazing, man." Axel praises as he hugs Rob from across the circle.

Everyone is really drunk, it's been four hours since we've started so Emma, Rob and Axel are all pretty much plastered.

But I'm not because of classes.

Yippee.

My self-pity party stops when I see Rob looking at Axel and I sitting beside each other, a wistful look on his face.

"You know what?" Rob asks, leaning his head against the edge of his bed with his legs crossed.

"What?" I ask, smiling.

The one good thing about being sober is that I get to watch people being drunk and I don't have to suffer with a hangover when I wake up.

Plus, it's hilarious.

"What's what," Rob begins, his sentence already not making sense. "Is that you two have so much sexual tension but you do nothing about it."

I laugh at his stupid thoughts, making eye contact with Emma for some back up but she's too busy stroking a wine bottle.

"I feel it." Axel nods, before burping.

Classy.

I turn around so I'm facing Axel and raise an eyebrow. "Really?"

I mean sure we joke a lot but there's no sexual tension here. At all.

I mean he looks like a Greek god but that's beside the point.

"Yeah, I mean I said you had a beautiful body and then," Axel pauses to poke my chest with his finger. "You did nothing but blush. Most girls would have jumped on me by now."

"Is that how you got Blossom?" I ask, knowing my mission of annoying him is completed when I see his lips turn into a frown.

He retracts his hand from my chest and runs it through his hair instead. "She was a fuck-up. But look at me, I don't blame her, nobody can resist me."

That's the thing I've realised about Axel when he he's drunk, he becomes more cocky. More boastful and more Axel. Rob however, just doesn't have a filter. Which tonight is sometimes hilarious and sometimes down right embarrassing.

Like right now.

"If you weren't my best friend I would so hit on you." Rob smiles affectionately at Axel.

"Yeah, no. I don't swing that way." Axel clarifies, shaking his head. "Woah, is the world spinning?"

Rob and Emma then shake their heads.

"Woahhhh."

"I think you're right."

"I'm always right." Axel tried to wink but ends up just closing both eyes.

"You really aren't." I disagree, still facing him.

Why haven't I turned back around?

"I was right about your bodyyyy." Axel smiles, dragging out the 'y'.

It's a proper smile, not just his usual smile and I realise that Axel has a slight dimple on his right cheek.

Is there any imperfections?!