Chapter 4

Armoni

Skipped to Saturday

"You ready." I nodded. We walked into the court room. Today was the day I had court. It was me, my dad, lexis, and the gang.

"So, Armoni your being charged with assault, probation violation, and attempted murder." I nodded. I was confused I aint attempt to kill no one

"Judge my defendant would like to present that it was self-defense on both accounts." She nodded.

"I'm going to put you on house arrest until they get more evidence on the accused attempted murder." She hit the gravel thingy and we all left.

I went to the office to get the ankle bracelet put on. After that was done, we went home well I went to yb house.

"Aye you know how long you supposed to be with that thing." I looked down. "They said bout five months."

"Kalani." I yelled her name while singing it. "What the fuck you want nigga." I laughed.

"You got some fruit snacks." I asked. I heard her suck her teeth. "No but the store do."

"Yb why yo sister so mean to me I ain't do shit she know I can't go to the store." He shrugged. "Cause she don't like you she wants me." I stuck my middle finger up at baby joe.

"You know yo ass always talking ole gorilla looking ass and she don't want you." Kd started laughing and baby joe mugged him.

My phone started ringing, it was an unknown number bit I answered it anyway.

"Wassup." I said and Kalani walked past me. I pulled her arm and she fell on my lap.

"Your son wants to talk to you." I started smiling hard as hell.

"Hi." I heard a tiny voice.

"Wassup how are you." Kalani looked at me confused.

"I ok daddy when I am going to see you." I sighed.

"Whenever your mother brings you but what's your name." I asked him.

"My name is Amir and I 3." I chuckled.

"That's a nice name." Everybody was now looking at me, so I rolled my eyes and put the phone on speaker.

"I going to stay with you." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yea you are I can't wait to see you." Everybody looked low key happy.

"I go play with toys now, so I call you back." I chuckled.

"Alright." 

"We are coming maybe less then 5 months." I rolled my eyes.

"Ight I'll talk to you later." I hung up and ran my hand through my hair.

"How old is he." I looked up at Kalani. "He's 3."

"Oh, shit we bout to have a lil Moni Jr running around here he going to be bad ass hell just like you." I mugged Ben.

"Nahh my lil nigga going to be a savage." I laughed. "Draco might get jealous." Kalani told me. I nodded.

"That's still my lil homie though." Yb mugged me.

"No nigga you stole my son. When you left all, he would say is Moni all fucking day." I laughed.

"What can I say I got the juice." I popped my imaginary collar. They all mugged me including Kalani.