27- I love you Min Yoongi

"Holly I don't know what to do anymore!" Yoongi exasperated to his fluffy baby, who just cocked his little head to the side in confusion.

For the past week Yoongi has been trying to get the younger to go out with him, so they could properly talk, but everytime he would ask Hoseok would instantly say no then apologize. Was it ticking Yoongi off? Hell yes.

Yoongi was starting to loose hope in their potential romantic relationship, the silver haired male only saw Hoseok at work then the younger would disappear.

Yoongi sighed, standing from his extremely comfortable couch, "I'm gonna go take a shower, be good Holly."

As Yoongi was rinsing out the conditioner on his soft locks, he heard Holly barking extremely loud. Groaning, Yoongi turned off the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Holly what's wrong?" Yoongi questioned, though figuring it out when he heard knocks on the door.

Yoongi quirked an eyebrow, "who the hell?"

Annoyed, Yoongi swung the door open, revealing a bashful Hoseok with food.

The red head stared Yoongi up and down, licking his bottom lip, "I suggest you put some clothes on before my original intentions get crushed."

The elder quickly nodded, running to his bedroom to change. Hoseok took that as an invitation to come inside, closing the door as he walked in.

"Hey Holly," Hoseok greeted, setting the food he had bought on the counter.

A few moments later Yoongi came out of his room, in sweat pants and a tshirt. The silver haired male took a seat on the stool, looking up at the red head who was focused on setting all the food out.

"Hobi," Yoongi called out, the red head looking up.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing here?" he questioned.

Hoseok smiled sheepishly, handing Yoongi a container of Lamb Skewers, "I came to make up for cancelling on you for the past week, i-i was just really busy."

Yoongi nodded understandingly, deciding he would not question Hoseok further and just enjoy the food.

After eating and a bit of small talk, the two found themselves on the couch in complete silence.

"Okay," Hoseok finally breathed out, attracting Yoongis attention.

"Y-you know how im a sex addict and all?" Yoongi nodded.

"Your addiction to pleasure basically, I still find it odd but what can I do," Yoongi shrugged.

"We all are addicted to something Yoongi," Hoseok says, leaning closer to the expressionless male. "Mine, now, just happens to be you."

Yoongis breath hitched at Hoseok's words, Namjoon was right, the fucker was right.

"What do you mean?"

Hoseok sighed, "trust me, i have tried having sex with other people like I used too. I just don't get the same pleasure I used too, I only get pleasure when I'm having sex with you."

Yoongi nodded.

"I also think," Hoseok looked into Yoongis dark eyes, "no i know, I am falling in love with you Min Yoongi."

Yoongi stayed silent, staring into the younger's eyes, letting the younger speak.

"I know that must be hard to believe since I have sex with any human being. But I am. When I'm with you, I get butterflies, when you smile, I just want to capture it in a picture to keep forever. Im not just falling for you because of your body, I'm falling in love with your sassy personality, how you are so in love with your music it consumes you. How you come off to be extremely aggressive and cold, but genuinely are a little softy who just wants to be loved. Your adorable gummy smile and equally gorgeous laugh that i could hear and admire all day. I also dont just want to 'fuck you', I want to make love to you, show you how beautiful you are and take care of you. I want to be a good boyfriend to you, not just a fuck buddy. I love you Min Yoongi, and trust me when I say I am not lying."

While saying his confession, Hoseok stared directly into Yoongis eyes, the older seeing nothing but pure sincerity and love within them. Yoongi became teary eyed, no one, not even Tae, confessed to him the way Hoseok just did. The silver haired male was basically at a loss for words, Hoseok loved him.

Hoseok smiled slightly at the elder, taking his hand into his own, "You don't have to answer now okay? I understand if you need ti-"

The red heads comforting words were cut off by soft lips on his own, more importantly Yoongis lips. The kiss wasn't sloppy, it was filled with admiration and love, two lips moving against each other.

"I-i don't know if I love you exactly," Yoongi confessed after pulling away, "but I do know I want to pursue this relationship."

"Don't worry," Hoseok showed his heart shaped smile, "I understand completely."

Yoongi showed off his gummi smile as well, reconnecting his lips with the youngers.

Too bad this sweet moment would get ruined by a bitch.

A/n
Yoongi 'i love you' to Hoseok will come later in the story.

But YAY dey boyfriends :)

For now
:):):):):):):):)