42

I look at myself in the mirror with complete amazement. It was as if I was a stranger to myself. The makeup stood out, not too much but just enough that it was for sure glam. Glittery glossy lips, winged eyeliner, eyeshadow, highlight and all.

We didn't do "contour" though, or use foundation. Just concealer and powder.

My hair was put in light curls, pinned back and kept behind my shoulders. The long veil slowly was put over my face. My heart started to beat crazily, I thought I couldn't breathe right. Either the corset was the problem or my own head.

"Okay, lets start walking towards the doors." Carmen said giving me a big smile. I thought she would be totally crazy but she wasn't. Maybe because she felt all the nerves inside of me. She was being the perfect maid of honor, gentle and made sure everything was okay with me.

I gasped as I saw the kids, Tatiana almost fainted as she saw me. Flo's jaw dropped as I walked towards them in the huge dress.

"Baby girls, oh you look so beautiful. So much prettier than me." I looked at Tatiana's cute fluffy dress. Her hair was loosely wrapped around a flower crown that was coordinated with the color theme of the wedding.

"Momma...you're a queen." She whispered as she grinned at me, her eyes looking at the crown that Irina had gifted to me. She lifted up the vile and kissed my cheeks. Flo came under with her as I bent down.

"Wow, momma." Flo said softly as she looked at me.

"Look at you, so gorgeous." She wore a lavender/pink dress, her hair curled, little flowers in there too. I sighed, trying my best not to cry. I let out a whimper, "My princesses."

"Eek! Don't cry! Opal, it's okay. Everyone, please get to there places." Carmen raised her voice, clapping her hands and snapping her fingers.

"Sis..." I turn around my eyes widen as I see the twins in suits. I squeal lifting up the heavy dress in my hands and rush over to them.

"How handsome!" I pinch there cheeks making them groan and laugh.

"This is like Cinderella but way more twisted." Landon said while looking at me. I let out a loud laugh, the butterflies I was feeling earlier slowly relaxing a bit.

"Opal, it's time." The butterflies came back ten times as worse. A lovely boutique was handed to me. It was filled with pink and white roses, little white flowers, lavender and such. The twins smiled down at me and linked arms with me.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself as we started walking. The doors creaking open. I kept my eyes down, scared to see if Kronos was even at the end of the aisle. The white glittery flowered carpeted beneath my feet was slowly reaching the end. The boys tighten there hold on me reassuringly. The place was decorated with flowers everywhere. Blue ones, pink, white, red, green. The pillar where I stand under was wrapped in flowers and vines.

"Who gives this women to this man?" A voice speaks, my fingers tremble, my lips quiver.

"We do." Lance kisses my right hand, Landon kisses the left. I hesitantly look up, Kronos has his hand reached out for me. I reach out and grab it, letting him lead me up to the stairs. His cold hand squeezes my warm one. I look up at him, my eyes taking in his mesmerizing state. He looked utterly yummy in that suit. He wore all black, the shirt under his coat a black turtle neck.

His hair was styled in a way that he knew that I liked. Messy but tamed. It made me want to run my fingers through it.

"We are here today to create a stronger bond with these two mates. King Kronos Erebos and Adina Opalescent Underwood. You two will be bonded together under the gods above us and the people behind us." I shyly peek at Kronos, his eyes locked on me. A swirling mix of black and red. He bit his bottom lip, his tongue swiping against it.