Chapter: 5

Emma

The person standing before me looked at me in shock. It was more than clear that she didn't expect to see me. She looked like she was about to say something but I spoke before her.

"Who are you?"

She blinked a couple of times before trying to find her words.
"Emma its me. Star." She said as she came closer to me. I looked at her confused. "I'm sorry but I don't know any one by that name. Now that I think about it I can't seem to remember anything at the moment" I tell her honestly.

I walk back to the bed I woke up in and sat down. I look at Star as she sat next to me with tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying?" She then bursts in tears as she hugs me tightly. I can't help but to return it.

"Emma I have no idea how this is possible but I'm more than happy that your alive." She said as she pulled away. "What do you mean?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Emma y-you died this afternoon. The Alpha had killed you because he was under a curse" she said. "Star. Who am I? Do you really know me?" I tell her not really believing that I had died.

"You are Luna Emma. Your mate is Alpha Zavier. You have two beautiful children named William and Treasure. I am your beta female as well as your best friend. Do you really not remember?" She said

"I'm sorry. I truly don't remember. I think your confusing me with some other Emma. One thing is for sure I can't die no matter what happens to me. I am immortal. That is one thing I remember." I tell her as I get up from the bed and head to the door she entered from. I leave her in the room as I walk through the halls, looking for the exit.

Once I find the door that leads out side I open it but before I can step out. I bump into a strong body and sparks run threw me. The person tenses up but quickly embraces me tightly. The person seemed to be crying. My heart felt a squeeze, but I ignored it.

I try to pull away but failed miserably. "Uhm sir. Can you please let me go. I am not from here and I would like to go back home." The person stilled and pulled away a bit. He looked at me with worry and guilt as well as confusion.

"Em this is your home. I'm your mate remember" he took my face in his hand. I look at the breath taking man before me and stare at him like he has grown another head. 

"Like I told that girl...what was her name...oh yeah Star. You are confusing me for someone else. Now if you could be so kind as to step aside. I have to find my way back home." I tell him but he still wouldn't let me go.

"Emma please, if this is to get me back for what I did. I'm sorry it wasn't something I wanted to do, you know I would never hurt you. I was under a curse." He said as his hold tightens a bit. I have no idea what this guy is talking about.

I just want to go home, but then again where is home exactly. I really can't remember. "If I truly do live here I would like it if you proved it." I tell him as I step away from him.

"Alright let's go to the office then." He gently pulled me by the hand as he led me to his office. Everything has been really weird today. I woke up to this strange place.

I look at the stranger before me as he opens a door for me. I slowly walk in and take a seat on a chair. He walks around looking for who knows what. He takes out a big box out from a closet in the corner of the room and put it on the desk in front of me.

I give him a questioning look.

"These are the pictures of our life together before you were taken." He said as he waits for me to look at them.

I pull out a blue album. I open it and find pictures of him and a girl that looks so much like myself. I see some wedding pictures as well as the same girl holding two new born babies.

Could it be I have a twin sister and they are confusing me for her. I shake my head. No. Now if I remember correctly I think I have a twin brother. But I'm not entirely sure.

"I'm still not entirely convinced that I am her. I mean if I was truly your mate wouldn't I be able to remember you and feel so sort of way for you?" I tell him as I put the album back.

I turn my attention back to him. He looked at me hurt. I couldn't help but feel a spark of fear bloom inside me. A fear I hadn't noticed in the beginning when I met him.

"You mean you don't feel anything when I'm near you or when we touch?" He asked as he got closer to me. I put up my hand to stop him from getting closer. "The only thing I feel when I am close to you for some reason is fear." I tell him.

I watch as his fists clench and he takes a deep breath. "Alright. Why don't you stay here for awhile and see if you are able remember anything. If not I'll call your parents to come and get you." He said as he tried his best to speak with out his voice braking.

"Alright I agree with your plan." I mean it could be possible I just hit my head real bad and temporarily lost my memory.

Right?