Rules and Description

[I do not own any of the arts or videos used in my books. I credit the artists or the video maker most of the time, but due to duplicates and search engines not bringing enough info about the creator of the certain image, sometimes it hinders me from adding their credits.
All the credits for art and videos belong to the people who spent time and effort in making them.]
Credits for the cover art and the image used in this chapter: Wattpad cover art for the effects and Isbjorg from deviantart for the image.
————
Please don't copy and paste anything from here and publish without my permission.
This is the continuation of this book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/109606417
But this time it's just for Skyrim oneshots rather than being combined with WoW.

As you know how one shots work, I suggest the readers to be at least 14 years of age or older. The rules of request are simple, you can write down in the comments below or pm me. But be nice and cool when it's taking a while for your request to be published. I'm pretty busy with real life but I'll try to be as frequent as possible.

Also, I'll write suggestive material and maybe descriptive if requested but only to a certain extent.

Since Skyrim has had many custom npc and follower mods, they were admirable characters too. These are some of the mods that I know and can write about:
Skyrim Romance Mod
Interesting NPCs
and Inigo

Thanks for staying and listening, I can't wait for your requests ^_^

P.S.: I sometimes tend to change the lore and cannon storylines to fit the chapters more, because I think that as a fan fiction, fans are allowed to do that. I know that a majority of readers are not really bothered by this but a few people here and there are angered or offended when I do so. In short, I tend to change lores and canons, but I never intend to offend anyone, it is just to make the chapters appear less bland.