1.22

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

Last episode of season ONE! Now, we are moving into season TWO after this chapter!

⚔️

Chapter 22- A Land Without Magic

Emma and Bellamy were on both sides of Henry's gurney while the paramedics rolled him into the hospital

Emma shook Henry, pleading, "Henry, wake up, come on, please!"

Bellamy sighed. He knew why the kid wasn't waking up.

Regina was the Evil Queen, and if that was the same apple that harmed Snow White, then Henry wouldn't wake up without True Love's kiss.

"There's no pupil response. What happened, did he fall, hit his head?" Dr. Whale began, opening the ten year old's eyes and flashed a light in them.

"He ate this," Bellamy told the doctor as he held up the turnover that was inside of a plastic bag.

Emma nodded in agreement and added, "I think it's poisoned."

Whale opened Henry's mouth and shone a light in it and said, "His airway's clear. Did he vomit? Any convulsion or disorientation?"

"He took a bite of this and just collapsed," Bellamy cut the doctor off, "So run the test for arsenic or bleach or drano or whatever could've done this to him!"

Dr. Whale commented, "The boy is showing no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxins, so whatever is going on-" He took the turnover from Bellamy and added, "This is not the culprit."

"Well, what else could it be?" Emma desperately asked.

"I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out." Whale sighed.

Emma anxiously inquired towards the doctor, "He's going to be okay, though, right?"

"Right now we just need to stabilize him 'cause he's slipping away." Whale answered, "Is there anything else that you can remember, any little detail?"

"We've already told you everything," Bellamy sighed, "Do something."

Emma pulled Bellamy away as she grabbed Henry's backpack while Whale tried again, "Look, I understand you two are frustrated, Mr. Nolan. I do, but I need something to treat, and right now there is no explanation. It's like..."

Emma glanced down at all of the stuff on the nearby bed after having emptied Henry's backpack and noticed the storybook. "Like magic."

Bellamy noticed Emma pick up the book and then noticed her face change to a look of shock. He knew she had just remembered part of her true heritage and smirked at that.